wguttrid is offline Junior Member

Harden Gains from Deca and Sus

Hello, i am currently in my 6 week of a 10 (maybe 12) week Deca and Sus cycle. At this point I am very happy with my gains thus far and would like to know what is the best way to harden my gains and trim some fat off me.

What do people recomend is the best way to of going about this, what is the best at acomplsihing this at the end of my cycle and up to PCT. Any recomenedations like, anavar , winny, or clen ???? Can get my hands on all three if I want this weekend.

Have been reading about var, winny, and clen and they all sound promising. But have not been able to come acrosss what would be best in my case. I know what dosage to take and what not but if for example someone reccomeneds var is the best, can you let me know what weeks are best to take it.

Any and all help / comments will be appreciated.!

Thanks, guys

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wguttrid
    Hello, i am currently in my 6 week of a 10 (maybe 12) week Deca and Sus cycle. At this point I am very happy with my gains thus far and would like to know what is the best way to harden my gains and trim some fat off me.

What do people recomend is the best way to of going about this, what is the best at acomplsihing this at the end of my cycle and up to PCT. Any recomenedations like, anavar , winny, or clen ???? Can get my hands on all three if I want this weekend.

Have been reading about var, winny, and clen and they all sound promising. But have not been able to come acrosss what would be best in my case. I know what dosage to take and what not but if for example someone reccomeneds var is the best, can you let me know what weeks are best to take it.

Any and all help / comments will be appreciated.!

Thanks, guys
    you should have had this all planned out before diving into a cycle...you should also have had your diet straight as well....imo finish your cycle as planned, then work on dropping fat...

wguttrid is offline Junior Member
    Diet has been on key, have put on 28 pounds so far which I am very happy with, now I would just like to harden up a little bit becuase it is leading into summer and also because I have gained what I wanted to gain so far in regards to bulk. I am only in my six week of 10 week total cycle so have room to add something, I am lucky that I can get my hands on these items anytime I want.

Thinking of throwing in winny 50mgED on week 9 up to week 13 when I start PCT (Clomid, Nolva). Then in week 13 start with Clen . That is what I am thinking based on research I have gathered to give me most bang for buck. My thoughts is that the winny will shed some water and harden gains, and give me an added boost in the gym during my last couple of weeks before PCT. Then during PCT the Clen will help shed the remainder of fat off and maybe help in the gym as well.

Only posted with the hope that people would share some insight on best way to harden gains at end of bulk cycle without wasting both money and ones health. You are corrent with not having this planned, was not looking at cutting at end but due to being happy with gains thus far and summer coming up want to harden up a bit. Will repeat a bulk cycle in fall, and a true cutter before next summer.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    28 pounds...so u gained 2 pounds of muscle. that s not a flame, but after 6 weeks this is reality. just wait till u finished, u ll lose the water and get harder...if u havn t put on too much fat...which I doubt...

Thread Information