Thread: this is weird.

mazika is offline Associate Member

this is weird.

Hey all, when bringing some Test E back with me from a certain country the pharmacist gave me some water for injection in a 100ml vial and said its perfect to store the amps of testo in because i wanted to get alot of amps into one vial to reduce the chances of gettin busted. Well yesterday I started my cycle with 500mg enanthate . Well my bi's are already bigger and the scale shows 300grams weight gain.

IS this maybe because there were a couple drops of water in the testo for so long? maybe it made it so that alot of the enanthate was immideatley active in the blood? Any thoughts?

Thanks alot.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    may be u have jsut eaten more or drunk more...it s not the tes bro my weight is also varying from day to day on and off a cycle...

yeah i know it will variate a little like that but all my friends are like **** what did u do when they saw my arms today compared to yesterday

Another thing. Has anyone noticed the receeding of test side affects when u go on another cycle of test? The first couple of weeks i loose alot of the hair on my stoumach/chest and loose every zit on my face then in the ending weeks of my cycle all the sides are back with a vengance. Weird the way this stuff works.

at day 3 of my first injection and up 5 lbs

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    most of it is mental bro

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mazika
    at day 3 of my first injection and up 5 lbs
    Your going to be one big mother before you done your cycle 5 pound every 3 days
    Bro My weight changes from day to day ,mornnig to night by some times 8 pounds.
    Time will tell Bro,Eat right work out right rest you will gat all you can get out of your cycle
    Good luck Bro

Thread Information