Thread: gyno prone

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member

gyno prone

does anyone have a good or semi good bulking cycle for someone who is gyno prone, i did a search and found relatively nothing, please give me some opinions. anything helps, thanks

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    you can pretty much do all AAS if you take arimidex bro!!

ok thanks man, im takin arimidex , u think that will reduce what is there already or not.

It wont reduce whats already there. Some did a thread on reducing gyno a little while back. I dont know if it actually works though. You might run a search and that should pull it up!

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    gyno prone sucks i started my first cycle and i think the dbol is giving me gyno now my right nipple is burning and stuff so i got to get on the arimidex soon

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    how do you know if you are gyno pron?

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    u get signs of gyno easily when on cycle

i just have some puffy ness, i have neverbeen overweight but i know it is not fatty tissues or anything like this, it is estrogen buildup. i am taking armidex and plan on taking deca and sust, will i be ok or u think i should back off, im taking ** armidex so i assume it is fine and works, anyone else have experiances. thanks for the replies

ok what happens if you have a small case of gyno from previous cycle and u are planning on taking another cycle but are gonna take the armidex, will a lot more sprout up or what should be expected?????

Originally posted by B-A-M-F
    ok what happens if you have a small case of gyno from previous cycle and u are planning on taking another cycle but are gonna take the armidex, will a lot more sprout up or what should be expected?????
    If you take enough arimidex to control the symptoms, you shouldnt have a problem(except the gyno that is already there)

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by BE_STRONG

If you take enough arimidex to control the symptoms, you shouldnt have a problem(except the gyno that is already there)
    That is exactly correct. There are different forms of gyno, from minor to major. Depending on how major your gyno is, will determine how your body reacts. I am very prone to gyno, however, I started doing Nolv and it almost is gone, however, when I get off my cycle, it will come back, because my body bloats easily and I store fat around that area more than most.
    However, I said this in a previous thread, that if you start burning fat, and putting on muscle, your gyno symptoms may go away, especially if you are like me, with no gyno symptoms just the look. Mine is just fat deposits, still gyno in some folks eyes.
    By the way Dbol causes gyno probally easier than any AS. That is because it converts to estrogen very very easily.
    If you have any ?'s bud feel free to Pm me. OH AND NO DON'T ASK FOR SOURCES. I am only offering to help you if you have questions about gear or gyno or anything else, I am not giving sources or telling you where to get AS.

Thread Information