Thread: 500 ius of HCG

Rado7 is offline Associate Member

500 ius of HCG

Been doing 500 ius of HCG ED....M-F of weeks 3 and 4....just wanted comments on dosing

You would be more than fine with 250IU's ed throughout cycle.

well i was advised to take 1000 ius ED M-F on weeks 3 adn 4 of cycle.....by a BB friend...he sed it had anabolic effects as well as the teste benefit....i read that that was WAY to much consectulivly so i docked it down to 500....is this ok???

You'll be fine. 500IU ed for 2 weelks will help get your boys back in check. Also run this 2 weeks before PCT, stopping HCG use 4 days before first clomid day.

its good to have ur boys working and exogenous Test at the same time right????

Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    its good to have ur boys working and exogenous Test at the same time right????
    It isn't a bad thing. Make sure you are using nolvadex with the HCG because the increase in test can lead to gyno.

joevette is offline Banned
    1000ius ed is way too much. I'd just run 250ius a day, but really at week 3 you're not even shut down yet unless your running something like 1g of tren . You'd be better off running 500ius twice a week starting at the midpoint of your cycle and stopping one week before pct.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    1000ius ed is way too much. I'd just run 250ius a day, but really at week 3 you're not even shut down yet unless your running something like 1g of tren. You'd be better off running 500ius twice a week starting at the midpoint of your cycle and stopping one week before pct.
    Prevention is the best medicine. Like joevette reiterated. HCG throughout at 250IU ed is probably the best way to go.

Thread Information