Thread: Drug tests

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member

Drug tests

Was just wondering if test shows up in basic drug tests? Is it even checked for? What can one do to mask it?

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    not to sure, dont think so, i think AS check is too expensive..they check 5 panel...

you know

mary jane
    coke
    etc....

I was wondering about clen but a buddy said that doesnt even show...but im not exactly sure.

LL08 is offline Member
    hard to find too much drug testing info-especially the more hardcore tests for obvious reasons. I think it is exagerated what they test for to scare some people off. For example some people who I know quite high up claim the hgh test still doesn't work. Hence you have the only athletes caught on it actually caught with it. Otherwise non have been. Whereas some people swear that they can test for it for 90 days. Basic tests don't test for aas though, too expensive like godofwar said but some more exp bros will know better. plus tell us what the test is for. Job? Ncaa? so as we can answer you better. cheers. LL

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    yup in my case I was talking job

but sports, definitely do test gear (Depends on school and level of sports)

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    bump

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    No normal drug tests don't test for AS. I took mny test while i was in the army and never tested positive, a normal test just test for, THC, Cocaine, Meth, Herion, and MDMA.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I think police departments give you a lie detector test for AS and other drugs but I have never heard of anyone else doing it. We test people at my company all the time and we don't test for it. Very strict drug policy here too.

Thread Information