getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Diet for cycle and the goals i want to achieve.

I posted this in the diet forum but i want to hear what some of you say!
    Meal 1: 10 egg whites 2 slices turkey breast/1 cup oats n 2 sliceswheat bread

meal 2: 8-10 oz lean hamburger meat or steak and flax oil

meal 3: Chicken breast/ 1 and half cup of brown rice

meal 4: 2 cans tuna/1tablespoon mayo and half tbsp of flax oil

workout
    meal 5: 45 grams whey/ 90 grams dex

meal 6 (hour later) Chicken breast and sweet potatoe

meal 7 1 can Tuna w/ olive oil

meal 8 25 grams whey 25 grams casein/ 2 tbsp natural peanut butter.

How does this diet look for a VERY LEAN bulk. I am going to be very strict on this diet and have 1 cheat meal a week. I am currently 8 % bf at 5'11 208lbs.
    I will be doing my first cycle this summer and it will be
    week 1-10 test e 500mgs/week
    week 1-15 nolva 10mgs/day (may bump to 20mgs if i get bloated bad from the test)
    week 12-15 clomid standard 300/100/50 therapy

my goal is to get to around 225 lbs and 7-8%bf. Is this possible with this diet and will this diet keep me from getting too bloated? i am also 20 years old so everyone who has had experience with starting younger chime in and let me know what you think and also everyone feel free to talk me out of doing this cycle if you do not think i am ready. I honestly feel that i am more ready than most people who start juicing weighing 170 lbs. Thanx bros

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    20 years old IMO you are not ready to do a cycle. Wait a couple of years and increase your calories. It was hard for me to gain weight until I was in my early 20's and then it was fairly easy. I waited although it was quite a bit longer than you but it was worth it. JMO

thanx for the input grant, but i feel like that since i did alot of prohormones in the past i have already caused closure of growth plates but i am not sure. I plan on competing when i am 21 and don't want to start my first cycle before my first competition just b/c i want to know more of what i am doing! But like i said i greatly appreciate your response on waiting, that is definately the most responsible thing to do!!!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    If you do decide to do it the cycle you have outlined is perfect for your first one. It is actually what I am going to start in a week or so with the addition of Var towards the end. You should see good results from that. If your going to shoot for 225 lbs I believe that puts you in the heavyweight class which is very tough. Good Luck either way.

yea but i am going to cut down before the competition so i want be in the heavyweight, but thanx for your response.

any other bros feel free to chime in. Let me know what you think flame away!!

Thread Information