pb2xtreme is offline New Member

help with t3/clen and shredding

okay well i have searched for mallets post on t3 dose (7/5) cycle. but can not find it. would some one please post the thread. also i was wondering if anyone has tried both ways (cycloens, 5, 45, 55%) and mallet's way. and if so which was better? also i will be using clen and ketetofin. and just to keep some muscle mass i will be taking 50mg winni tabs EOD. its ok if i lost a little muscle mass. i am 6'2 and 228lbs and i want to shred down to about 205-210!
    want to start ASAP someone please fill me in.

todays morning temp was 97.2F

my cardio is a 25minute run up and down hills 5x per week and my diet is clean. have never had a six pack and i am **** close its just so hard to lose the last bit.. all opinions will be greatly appreciated, and all educational threads as well.
    thanks so much guys!

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    i'll bump this up for you bro.. i also want to know from people who have tried both method of t3 use. i have only used cycleon's method for 6 weeks going up to 100mcg. it did help a bit but after trying dnp no other fat burner is good enough! but as for the t3 100mcg wasn't that bad at all. i'm going for it again but will go up to 150mcgs but don't know what method to try.

you loved DNP eh? im thinking about it.. not sure where to get it. might have to run to mex. anyone else on this thread please?

wired-up is offline Member
    for T-3, read these first:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...yroid+function
    Thyroid Post Cycle Therapy.
    you adjust the dose according to your BBT. simple as that. you can't say that 100mcg is right for everyone. everyone's different. it's up to you to make your dose right.

ok cool so from these two threads i know t3 pct and how to test my BBT. but it still does not answer what my resting temp should be at while on t3/clen and how do dose/cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme
    ok cool so from these two threads i know t3 pct and how to test my BBT. but it still does not answer what my resting temp should be at while on t3/clen and how do dose/cycle??
    it's in the last paragraph of the testing article.

"A normal metabolic rate will produce a waking temp of between 97.8 and 98.2 deg F. Temp below 97.8 may indicate, at the very least, subclinical hypothyroidism. Temp higher than 98.6 may reflect hyperthyroidism."
    ok so does that mean if my BBT is now at 97.2 in the morning then i want to bring it up to above 98.6? if so how much higher is safe to go. please fill me in people. if i am going a 7/5 split what should day one be, day 2,3,4,5,6,7 be?

"A normal metabolic rate will produce a waking temp of between 97.8 and 98.2 deg F. Temp below 97.8 may indicate, at the very least, subclinical hypothyroidism. Temp higher than 98.6 may reflect hyperthyroidism."
    ok so does that mean if my BBT is now at 97.2 in the morning then i want to bring it up to above 98.6? if so how much higher is safe to go. please fill me in people. if i am going a 7/5 split what should day one be, day 2,3,4,5,6,7 be?
    if you go back and search through mallet's threads, he generally says to shoot for above 98.2, but below 98.8. when i did it, i started with 20mcg and bumped it 20mcg each day till i started getting results. i really didn't see anything till about 100mcg. i'd start there. generally you don't want to go over 1mcg/lb of bodyweight. so if you're 200lbs, don't go over 200mcg/day. get you a digital thermometer and take temp as soon as you wake, before you drink anything or even get out of bed. once you start taking it and see how it affects you, you'll have a better feeling for what your dose each day needs to be. if you temp is low, bump the dose up. if it's too high, drop it 20mcg. it's a day to day thing, not set in stone like most other things. you can really fvck up your thyroid if you're not careful and don't take any sups for PCT.

ok so i am still wondering if anybody has tried both methods. cycl. VS mallet's t3 method?? do you guys think that one method is safer then the other?
    another thing i was wondering is... my BBT is low (around 97.3F) if i do a proper t3 cycle should it return to the same BBT when finished? is there a natural way to increase my BBT permanetly to make it normal?

ok so i am still wondering if anybody has tried both methods. cycl. VS mallet's t3 method?? do you guys think that one method is safer then the other?
    another thing i was wondering is... my BBT is low (around 97.3F) if i do a proper t3 cycle should it return to the same BBT when finished? is there a natural way to increase my BBT permanetly to make it normal?
    no matter which cycle you choose, you need to monitor your BBT in order to stay safe. when you come off T-3, your BBT will return to what it was previously. you can take natural supps to keep it up where it needs to be.

the same sups that mallet posted in the thyroid PCT thread? he posted a lot. after pct are there any in particular that you would reccomend to take to keep up my BBT at an avg. rate? my avg is 97.3 right now and that is avg of 5 days testing

anybody else able to fill me in on any more info. i am really trying to decide on the 7/5 split 4X of the 5, 45, 55% ??

nasty805 is offline New Member
    i would like to know more about this topic as well. mallets vs. cyleons. also on the thyroid pct, where can i find all of these vitamnis? it is hard to find some of them?

Thread Information