EatRite is offline Senior Member

My plans........... i think......

I'm currently in the middle of a test e only cycle... 550 a week... i'm going to run this for 12 weeks (5.5 more weeks)... and start pct two weeks after last test e shot...

i plan to run dbol at 10 mg in the am for 8-10 weeks starting the day after the last clomid dose (22nd day)... after 8-10 weeks of this i am going to take 4 weeks off and then run my second cycle...

Second Cycle:

weeks 1-13 Test E: 600 (2 x 300)/week
    weeks 1-12 EQ: 400 (2 x 200)/week
    weeks 1-6 Var: 50 mg (divided into 3 doses)/day

nolva the whole time and proper PCT...

does this look ok??? do you guys think it is stupid to run the dbol after my first cycle? or should i take a while off to see how i recover??? is it a stupid choice to jump right into my second cycle like that???

imput will be much appreciated... i'm really on a fence here whether i should do this or not... help me out.............

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would not bridge, and if you did why start dbol after clomid you would want to run dbol for 8 weeks 10mg in the am starting after last shot and run nolva and clomid to help return 70-80% of hpta to recovery then jump back on.

My advice is to fully recover.

thats what i was thinking too...

your saying that if i do end up doing it... i shouldnt run pct??? just run the 10 mg dbol in the am for 8 weeks and then do the pct or dont do it at all???

thanks meso...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I wouldnt bridge, especially after your first cycle. Do PCT and train normally again to see how your body adjust to the new weight and this way you can see how much you keep etc...
    However IGF1-LR3 would be a nice little boost for 4 weeks in between your cycle. Look into that.

thanks consistency... i didnt know if i wanted to do the dbols anyways... i'll take urs and meso's advice on this one... i'll just wait till oct. or nov. to hit my second cycle...

and... i'm gonna look in to the slin's and see what i can learn... thanks man...

ps... isnt slin pricey as fvck though??? just curious...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    thanks consistency... i didnt know if i wanted to do the dbols anyways... i'll take urs and meso's advice on this one... i'll just wait till oct. or nov. to hit my second cycle...

and... i'm gonna look in to the slin's and see what i can learn... thanks man...

ps... isnt slin pricey as fvck though??? just curious...
    Im not talking about slin,, personally I will never touch the stuff. To many risks if you dont know 100% what you are doing and exactly what you are eating.

Im talking about "Insulin Growth like Factor" with the Long R chain attached. Check out the other forum about it. If you can afford Var then you can afford 1mg of IGF

oh ok... thanks man...

joevette is offline Banned
    I agree, there's no reason to use d-bol the way you have it layed out. That's not really the proper bridge method anyway. I think you'd be better off using IGF-1 like consist reccomended, IMO that will provide more gains than 10mg of dbol and IGF-1 actually increases LH production instead of suppressing it. Also, using insulin is a step that I don't think you are ready for, JMO. But IGF-1 would be a very nice addition and allow you to actually make gains during pct.

For your next cycle I think you would be better off dropping the var and EQ and just running 750mg of test. I know its fun to use new and exotic compounds, but realistically that 150mg of extra test will give you more gains than that little bit of EQ and Var. Depending on your cycle experience you could run the 600mg of test you were planning on and 50mg of tren ed. That combo will give you better gains than just about anything.

Sorry to be the oddball but I'm bridging right now. I feel recovery is pretty good. I've maintained and plan to start hitting the sauce in about 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I agree, there's no reason to use d-bol the way you have it layed out. That's not really the proper bridge method anyway. I think you'd be better off using IGF-1 like consist reccomended, IMO that will provide more gains than 10mg of dbol and IGF-1 actually increases LH production instead of suppressing it. Also, using insulin is a step that I don't think you are ready for, JMO. But IGF-1 would be a very nice addition and allow you to actually make gains during pct.

For your next cycle I think you would be better off dropping the var and EQ and just running 750mg of test. I know its fun to use new and exotic compounds, but realistically that 150mg of extra test will give you more gains than that little bit of EQ and Var. Depending on your cycle experience you could run the 600mg of test you were planning on and 50mg of tren ed. That combo will give you better gains than just about anything.
    the reason i chose var over tren is because tren shuts you down really bad from waht i hear... how often do you shoot with tren enanthate ??? is it the same as test e??? every 3.5 days for optimal blood levels???

i was looking into getting some IGF-1... but i dont think i can get ahold of it for a rational price, so thats out...

so what i'm gonna do is just take a few months off after this cycle and then run 750mg test and hopefully some tren... if i do tren acetate i'll do 100 mg prop and 75 mg tren daily... for 8-10 weeks and see how that works out for me...

the reason i chose var over tren is because tren shuts you down really bad from waht i hear... how often do you shoot with tren enanthate ??? is it the same as test e??? every 3.5 days for optimal blood levels???

i was looking into getting some IGF-1... but i dont think i can get ahold of it for a rational price, so thats out...

so what i'm gonna do is just take a few months off after this cycle and then run 750mg test and hopefully some tren... if i do tren acetate i'll do 100 mg prop and 75 mg tren daily... for 8-10 weeks and see how that works out for me...
    Sounds like a solid plan, bro. Yeah you shoot tren enan 2x per week just like test enan. Tren does shut you down hard, but I wouldn't let that keep me from using it. I would, however, reccomend at least having a place to get some dostinex quickly if you find that you need it. Even better would be to just run .25-.5mg 2x per week or have it on hand. Just something to think about from personal experience.

is there another name for dostinex, or is that what it is called... i've never heard of it... i'm gonna check my source to see if he sells "dostinex"...

is there another name for dostinex, or is that what it is called... i've never heard of it... i'm gonna check my source to see if he sells "dostinex"...
    Cabaser or caberline, bromo works too but has worse sides.

Thread Information