marlin444 is offline Associate Member

Help i need to loose 7 pounds by tomorow!

Hey i need to loose almost 7 pounds by tomorow.
    i have:
    Jump rope, running shoes and a track, lots of Clenbuterol and lots of sudafed, some winny, possibly a sauna, and whatever food i need. i also have some 5htp for apitite loss. any surgestions on what to eat and how much to take of what?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    dont eat or drink anything. go get some laxatives to flush everything out of your system. dont take winny or clen .

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    why by tomorrow? big fight?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    purchase 20 minute abs. not only will you lose 15 pounds, you will have perfectly sculpted abs!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Consistency... (i don't want to know you reason..i'm pretty sure i wouldn't comment on this thread if i did)... drop your sodium intake... toss in a herbal diurectic... up your potassium(not drastically tho)... ingest amino acid caps instead of a meal... you'll lose 7-12 pounds water weight by tomorrow.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    purchase 20 minute abs. not only will you lose 15 pounds, you will have perfectly sculpted abs!
    By tomorrow? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    eat nothing, drink only water(no crystal light, too much salt) NO SODIUM whatsoever. It can be done, hope this is for a weigh-in of some sort....do cardio too, 2 or 3 times if u have the time

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Do cardio wearing a plastic bin liner as a vest ( cut head & arm holes in it ) - you'll sweat like a be-atch

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. Doubt it. You are a bit late with this question.
    Unless of course you have 7 lbs of water weight on you.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    its lasix time man but dont drink 2 much water & take care of dehydration

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    He can lose 7lbs in 24 hours, just dont eat or drink! Maybe chew on ice cubes if you have to. Laxatives and you'll sh!t atleast 5lbs of water and crap out.

hongthaomurphy is offline New Member
    smoke some meth and drink some alcohol to dehydrate

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    cut off your leg below the knee.

Georgie is offline Member
    I was a wrestler since I was little all the way through college. You can lose that in 24 hours no problem, but all it is going to be is water weight. You don't need any of those supplements they will not help. You need a plasic jogging suit, a good pair of running shoes, and a strong will. Just start sweating brother. And don't drink or eat anything until you weigh in. Now if you are not competing in something you need to weigh in for, I cant imagine what the hell you are doing, because that **** is not fun.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    shave off all your hair for that extra ounce? and also wear extra light underwear to weigh-in.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    You need a plasic jogging suit
    just use garbage bags - they look cool too :-)

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    I was a wrestler since I was little all the way through college. You can lose that in 24 hours no problem, but all it is going to be is water weight. You don't need any of those supplements they will not help. You need a plasic jogging suit, a good pair of running shoes, and a strong will. Just start sweating brother. And don't drink or eat anything until you weigh in. Now if you are not competing in something you need to weigh in for, I cant imagine what the hell you are doing, because that **** is not fun.
    that'll pretty much do it!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Cardio!!!!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hongthaomurphy
    smoke some meth and drink some alcohol to dehydrate
    LMFAO

Then go put on a sweat suit and run a few miles...

Very easy to lose that weigth!

L8

georgie and consistancy and everyone else who gave me legitament help thank you. its for a competition tomorow, im not just doing it for fun. Im down to 4 pounds, and i know i can do this. im going to do some jumprope tonight, sleep, then do cardio and sauna allll morning. weigh ins are at 9:00 i used to wrestle in highschool but i was always on point with weight. i had time for this competition thrown at my face today, so im in a rush to loose it now. wish me luck bros

btw consistancy - why no clen ? wont this help me sweat some extra water off? No coffe either?

pps - its a strength comp.
    thanks again everyone.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    try some magnesium citrate.. your local Rx store should carry some... will make you crap and lose water... should help..

-Biggie

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    i have:
    Jump rope, running shoes and a track, lots of Clenbuterol and lots of sudafed, some winny, possibly a sauna, and whatever food i need. i also have some 5htp for apitite loss. any surgestions on what to eat and how much to take of what?
    easy... buy a rubber/sauna suit and go for a 5 mile jog!!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    chew gum and spit in a cup ull loose a few pounds that way

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    By tomorrow? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
    nark i hope your kidding me. it was a JOKE. ya know, one of those things where they arent being serious?

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=marlin444]Hey i need to loose almost 7 pounds by tomorow.
    i have:
    5htp for apitite loss. QUOTE]

I think I know what ya really keep the 5htp on hand for

Georgie is offline Member
    georgie and consistancy and everyone else who gave me legitament help thank you. its for a competition tomorow, im not just doing it for fun. Im down to 4 pounds, and i know i can do this. im going to do some jumprope tonight, sleep, then do cardio and sauna allll morning. weigh ins are at 9:00 i used to wrestle in highschool but i was always on point with weight. i had time for this competition thrown at my face today, so im in a rush to loose it now. wish me luck bros

btw consistancy - why no clen ? wont this help me sweat some extra water off? No coffe either?

pps - its a strength comp.
    thanks again everyone.

oooh a strength competition? Just so you know, since your body is not used to dropping that water weight like that you are going to be very weak. How long do you have to rehydrate after weigh in? Your stomach is going to be kinda ****ed up, its going to be hard to hold down anything. Next to an IV the best thing you can drink to rehydrate and get your strength up is Pedialyte. Tastes kinda bad but is much better than gatorade. Banannas might also help to bind everything together.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    A bottle of phospho-soda from the drugstore. Chug it all down. Don't wander more than a few yards from the crapper. It will totally empty you out! Plus dehydrate you somewhat. If you like to live dangerously, hit the sauna or steam room as soon as you cn get away from the throne for a while. Good for another couple of pounds. If you start feeling an anxiety attack coming on, or your pulse SUDDENLY starts elevating, get out of there and cool off... that's the first sign of heat exhaustion. Your heart will probably get up to 160BPM or so but gradually, and that is normal in a steam room. At any rate, 20 minutes is good. Maybe 20 and then shower to cool off, and another 10 or 15 minutes in the steam again. Be sure to replenish your electrolytes, but not too much. Maybe a half bottle of pedialyte or a half pouch of the powder... but really, this is friggin insane. You should never be in a situation where you feel compelled to do anything so dangerous and futile as losing 7 lbs in 24 hours.

ok im down to 2 pounds to go. other than hunger and mild thirst im ok. im a little constipated from dehydration, but im rewarding myslef with a cup of ice, and some chocolate exlax (taste like hershe's). by 6-12 hours, i should Sh*t out atleast a pound, loose a pound in my sleep, and then be right on target. ill let everyone know how it goes.

sofar i have been 100% natural with it (just otc exlax). no diretics etc..... just simple juice water weight that i wouldnt have off cycle.

gnight

[QUOTE=LoggedOut]
    i have:
    5htp for apitite loss. QUOTE]

I think I know what ya really keep the 5htp on hand for
    ?? natural apitite supressant, at the same time as an anti depressant... plus its cheep as hell. is there something im missing? PM me.

Thread Information