cwhid is offline Junior Member

Test susp/test prop ?'s

OK I'm about buy my gear to start a fina/test prop cycle. Yes i cant wait for 2 shots a day--my ass should look like a f#ckin pin cushion by the end. I found a product brand name IP China Oils that is 200 mg/ml of test prop+test suspension. Would this be better than just QV test prop at 100mg/ml? Its approx the same price, but it comes in a 50ml jug. How hard would it be to transfer this to individual vials, and what equipment would I need. Basically I'm doing a cost/benefit analysis here-would the extra cost of transferring the oil to vials be worth it for the added test susp?? Also, Im not familiar with the IP China brand....anyone heard of it? good or bad reviews?

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    If you are shooting Prop and Fina daily why do you need to shoot 2X ?? Load a CC of each into your pin and shoot. Should only need to shoot once a day that way, if you use suspension you will need twice daily shots.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    just the thought of test susp and test prop in the same needle..OUCH!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cwhid
    OK I'm about buy my gear to start a fina/test prop cycle. Yes i cant wait for 2 shots a day--my ass should look like a f#ckin pin cushion by the end. I found a product brand name IP China Oils that is 200 mg/ml of test prop+test suspension. Would this be better than just QV test prop at 100mg/ml? Its approx the same price, but it comes in a 50ml jug. How hard would it be to transfer this to individual vials, and what equipment would I need. Basically I'm doing a cost/benefit analysis here-would the extra cost of transferring the oil to vials be worth it for the added test susp?? Also, Im not familiar with the IP China brand....anyone heard of it? good or bad reviews?
    alot of people on here don't like IP, esp. those who went through remailers. I don't know what his 50ml jugs are like but the 10's come in eyedrop bottles, I just poured it into the syringe each time.

(IP) is absolutely fine, unless you happen to be looking for gains.
    However it's great for just getting the feel of shootin' yourself and wasting money!
    TSW

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

2 summers ago i used ip's susp/prop bllend

well i couldn't sleep on my shoulders, bend my legs from quag shot, break a ****ign fever that lasted for weeks, oh and i had ****ing golfball size welts on my delts so i couldn't even take my shirt off. **** that guys ****. i liked his tabs, but his oils were the worst IMO

zuke is offline Member
    sorry, but i am bumping this old thread, because i was inquiring about prop from my source and he mentioned this stuff. has anyone used this blend from ip recently? my source is reputable and uses a lot of ip gear, and he swears by it. i haven't used the stuff before but have been searching and haven't liked what i have read so far.

zuke is offline Member
    i wasn't even aware that you could mix suspension and prop in the same vial. with one being water and one being oil, wouldn't there be a problem with them separating?

zuke is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information