Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725

    First HCG inject tonight...

    Taking it the last 4 weeks before pct at 500iu every 3 days .

    So i bought 5,000iu's and a 30ML bottle of water / mixed it / refrigerated it .

    All i did to mix it was opened the ampule...injected some of the water into it , pulled it back out and injected it into the 30ml bottle of water . Did i mix this correctly?

    that will give me a 166.666iu dose per ML........so 3ml = 500iu's .

    I'm going to inject 3cc IM into the quad . I'm assuming water will inject very easy compared the oil-based juice . Should i inject at a certain speed , as in not to fast???

    Just want to make sure i did everything right before i shoot this .

    O yea , and it is in the fridge....should i warm it up under warm water before inject as i do with gear?
    Last edited by O.fO.shO; 04-13-2005 at 06:50 PM.

  2. #2
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    NOBODY?

  3. #3
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    Yes you can do it that way and will work but you could of just added 10ml water and one 1cc shot would of been 500 iu!
    Last edited by mark956101957; 04-13-2005 at 08:17 PM.

  4. #4
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Yeah, but I would have just used maybe 10ml of water to yield 500iu/ml, I think. I say "I think", because I will soon have my first personal experience with hcg , myself.

    Sure, warm it up to body temp. More comfy shot. Would you rather inject ice water?

  5. #5
    joevette's Avatar
    joevette is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,084
    You really didn't need to use that much water. It doesn't really matter, you just have to inject more water, but you could have just mixed 5-10ml with it and put it into a sterile vial.

    Don't heat the HCG ! There's a reason you have to keep it in the fridge and heating it is going to make it expire faster. It won't hurt you to inject some cold water.

  6. #6
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    You really didn't need to use that much water. It doesn't really matter, you just have to inject more water, but you could have just mixed 5-10ml with it and put it into a sterile vial.

    Don't heat the HCG! There's a reason you have to keep it in the fridge and heating it is going to make it expire faster. It won't hurt you to inject some cold water.
    I meant heat the shot up, though... not the whole batch. Would it hurt anything to warm up the hcg in the syringe immediately before shooting?

  7. #7
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    5000 ius of HCG should be mixed with one ml of water! That's how I've always done Pregnyl anyway -that gives ten slin pins each with 1/10 ml of mixed HCG. The vial of water it comes with holds one ml and each slin pin holds one ml max.

    If what you have is 3mls for 500iu, that's a lot of cold water per shot! I don't think you should try doing that subQ if that's the case!

  8. #8
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    5000 ius of HCG should be mixed with one ml of water! That's how I've always done Pregnyl anyway -that gives ten slin pins each with 1/10 ml of mixed HCG. The vial of water it comes with holds one ml and each slin pin holds one ml max.

    If what you have is 3mls for 500iu, that's a lot of cold water per shot! I don't think you should try doing that subQ if that's the case!

    well ****....to late .


    I only had a 30ml bottle of water and i was to stupid to pull 20ml out , so im kinda stuck with it now . But i did the inject a couple hours ago . The whole point of getting the water was so i dint have to go get slin pins , and could measure it out on a reguliar needle , although 30ml i know was was to much .

    People inject 3cc of oils into thier muscle , would water really be any worse?

    If anyone has a deffinate answer to this let me know and ill just not use it , i dont think i really need it to be honest , but since i have it i was gonna use it for 4 weeks before pct , on a 16week cycle .

  9. #9
    joevette's Avatar
    joevette is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    5000 ius of HCG should be mixed with one ml of water!
    You don't have to only use 1ml, I use 5ml and gives me 1000ius per ml so I can just inject .5ml 2x per week. I put it into a sterile vial, pop it into the fridge, and I'm good to go for 5 weeks.

  10. #10
    icewind's Avatar
    icewind is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Taking it the last 4 weeks before pct at 500iu every 3 days .

    So i bought 5,000iu's and a 30ML bottle of water / mixed it / refrigerated it .

    All i did to mix it was opened the ampule...injected some of the water into it , pulled it back out and injected it into the 30ml bottle of water . Did i mix this correctly?

    that will give me a 166.666iu dose per ML........so 3ml = 500iu's .

    I'm going to inject 3cc IM into the quad . I'm assuming water will inject very easy compared the oil-based juice . Should i inject at a certain speed , as in not to fast???

    Just want to make sure i did everything right before i shoot this .

    O yea , and it is in the fridge....should i warm it up under warm water before inject as i do with gear?
    I don't think you should warm it up.
    Be a man and just inject it. Also, you never want to go too fast when injecting.

  11. #11
    Averageguy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5
    10,000 units of Novarel takes 10ml of sterile diluent.

  12. #12
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    People inject 3cc of oils into thier muscle , would water really be any worse?
    Oh well, live and learn.

    Sorry, I can't tell you if it would or wouldn't be a problem -they use IVs to rehydrate people, after all BUT they inject that directly into a vein. I have no idea how 3mls of water would affect a person IM (intramuscular), which is what you'd be doing. But it would scare me!

    It might be better to spread it out to 1ml every day instead of 3mls every 3 days, or whatever it was you planned.

  13. #13
    indica's Avatar
    indica is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Doing something illegal
    Posts
    331
    When you inject do it REAL slow...as with winny it will just say POFF and you might burst some veins or it will just hurt as a MF....3ml is a lot of water

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •