KingC is offline Junior Member

Advice for a triple threat

Hey fellas,
    Ok...I am 5'9, ~165lbs and I am simply looking to gain a bit of lean mass and definition. I dont want to become huge, just defined and hard. So I have Test E, EQ, and Var. A friend suggested using the Test E 500mg per wk and the EQ at 400mg/wk...I am not sure if I should go that high with the test or simply do a step up starting with 150mg/wk and move up to 300mg/wk. and stay with the EQ at 400mg/wk...not sure what the Var dose should be. I am 27 yrs old and this is prob my 5th cycle. Any help is greatly appriciated

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    5th cycle 165lbs hmmmmmmmmmm?

wk 1-13 Test 500mg
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 6-13 Var 50mg ED

PCT 2 weeks after last test shot

What the hell did you other cycles look like? You only wanna use 150mg of test for your 5th?!

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    If this is your 5th cycle then you should have no problem with 500mg/week. You don't want to be pyramiding your dosage, or stepping up.....that can(but not necessarily will) lead to side-effects. Besides, you want to keep at least as much test in you as you have EQ in you, and preferrably a little more. 500mg/week of Test E and 400mg/wk of EQ should work out just fine. I would run it at least 12 weeks, and run the test one full week longer than the EQ.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency

wk 1-13 Test 500mg
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 6-13 Var 50mg ED

What the hell did you other cycles look like? You only wanna use 150mg of test for your 5th?!
    i 2 that

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency

wk 1-13 Test 500mg
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 6-13 Var 50mg ED

Whoops, think i missed something...shouldn't the var run more like 8-15 so pct will be day after last var/2 weeks after last test E /3 weeks after last EQ? Consistency?...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Whoops, think i missed something...shouldn't the var run more like 8-15 so pct will be day after last var/2 weeks after last test E /3 weeks after last EQ? Consistency?...
    ahhhhhhhh!! your right! I fvcked up!! damm that rarely happens, oh well

KingC is offline Junior Member
    I didnt do the cycles one after the other...after my last cycle I lost a lot of my gains because my fiance' took off and I got depressed as hell and couldnt eat. So you guys think I should go with 500mg/wk Test e? I dont want to be a monster, just get more defined and toned. Have QV var 5mg...how many wks do I use the Var?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Why even use roids if you are only looking to gain a little bit of lean mass???

joevette is offline Banned
    Seriously bro, 5 cycles and only 165lbs? AAS are not what you need. You need to sit down and figure out what is wrong with your diet, training, and rest before you bother using drugs. Steroids are not an acceptable crutch for your lack of proper training and diet. Check out the diet and training forums here at AR and get everything worked out, try to get to 185lbs naturally before resorting to AAS.

I would definately second that! If you do however still plan on that cycle, 500mg/week is in no way excessive. And I am sure most whom are on their 5th or 6th cycle are actually using more test than that. I would bet that with your height/weight you would gain about as much naturally in a half year with proper diet, training, and rest as you would with a cycle using those smaller amounts of test that you listed in the first message. You can acheive those lean gains you are looking for without the gear...but if you are going to use it anyway, I think you would be happier with the results if you used 500mg/week. High enough to net good results(assuming diet and training are in check)...yet low enough to not have excessive sides.

Good luck!
    Last edited by pitbull27; 04-14-2005 at 07:58 AM. Reason: misspelling

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u shouldn t use anymore steroids ...something else IS wrong if u r still 165lbs...prolly ur nutrition...99% chance it s that...

I'm guessing a combo of nutrition AND lack of proper rest on that one...

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Also you should keep track of your cycles Prob the 5th ?? could be more could be less..

Thread Information