Thread: Am I Ok???

BlackStang is offline Associate Member

Am I Ok???

Hey everyone, i've been looking around and doing some research and I want to try a cycle of test and deca . I posted before and since I am only 19 everyone said not to try a cycle. So I didn't, I worked out normally and I have gained weight but have seemed to stop no matter how much I eat. I know they close your growth plates but I have not grown in height for 1-2 years already and I am the same height if not taller then my dad so I can't see myself growing any taller.

Should I still be worried or have I already reached my max height and should I try a cycle?

Thanks everyone

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    now how old are you? if your still 19 probably not a wise choice to start juicing. Nothing in this game is fast... period.

Nelstar is offline Member
    i started when i was 19. its up to you.. alot of bros suggest otherwise but youre the one that makes the final choice. how are you gonna run your deca /test maybe we can give you some pointers

Well i was talking to my buddy who has a source and has done them before and he said run them for 8 weeks and take navadex while on them and for pct take clomin. He went into more detail but I can't remember them exactly. I would definatly get him or you guys to give me tips on how to run the cycle.

Thanks

and I figured since I pretty much stopped growing already what can it hurt as long as I do it properly

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    whats your diet look like?

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    do your homework man, get your diet and training down first, then and only then will the sauce do what you want it to, i started earlier then 19, i dont recommend it but i dont think its as bad as evryone thinks, just keep reading and listen to the guys on the board, they know their stuff, if u do go on, make sure you take proper doses for a newbie and come off with proper pct and youll do great, good luck brotha

well on a average day i make up take a multi-vitamine with a shake that consistes of 3 scoops of muscle juice 2544 weight gainer, then i go to work. I know I should try to fit in a actual breakfast (7:30am)but I am always rushed for work. Trying to get better at that.

Then i have 3 6" pepporoni subs for lunch, sometime i get hungry early (11:00am)so i grab one which only leaves me 2 to eat at lunch. 12:00pm.

Eat the last 6" sub at 3:00pm and sometime I will have something from a fast food place between lunch and 3:00.

Get home at 5:00pm work out, have my protein, glutamine, creatine shake right after.
    Eat supper which always varies.

Have some sort of snack then another 3 scoop weight gainer shake right before bed.

That pretty much sums it up

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Judging by YOUR above posts, i say wait. Learn first. It's not necessarily an age factor but more of a "I've been dedicated to working out and eating properly for 'X' number of years and for the last 'Y' i've been stuck at 'Z' weight and can't seem to progress."
    My point is, you don't want to use steroids for something that you can obtain naturally. You will have much better results if you wait until you have "plataeud."

Your diet is awful too. Not flaming you at all, just being truthful and giving you my advice. I would fix the diet before i did anything else.

Well I knew my diet wasn't the greatest the begin with. What would you suggest?

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    well on a average day i make up take a multi-vitamine with a shake that consistes of 3 scoops of muscle juice 2544 weight gainer, then i go to work. I know I should try to fit in a actual breakfast (7:30am)but I am always rushed for work. Trying to get better at that.

Then i have 3 6" pepporoni subs for lunch, sometime i get hungry early (11:00am)so i grab one which only leaves me 2 to eat at lunch. 12:00pm.

Eat the last 6" sub at 3:00pm and sometime I will have something from a fast food place between lunch and 3:00.

Get home at 5:00pm work out, have my protein, glutamine, creatine shake right after.
    Eat supper which always varies.

Have some sort of snack then another 3 scoop weight gainer shake right before bed.

That pretty much sums it up

Im in week 9 of 500mg test E and 400mg EQ and my diet looked just like yours until last week..Im not gaining much if anything at all..the diet must be in check like they are saying..Im going to probably go into pct early because of this..Ive already wasted my gear and now am looking like wasting my nuts away too..Im going to get a pad and pencil and start making some notes on how to improve my diet..and then start another cycle the right way..I didnt listen to everyone and now Im paying for it

I know if i had more time on my hands and if my job allowed me to eat more I definatly would. I just trying to do the best with what I got and plus I am a pretty picky eater which is also something I am trying to work on.

My buddy who took the same cycle that I mentioned gained about 15 pounds and I do not even think he had a good diet. He pretty much started working out for abit then went on the juice and stopped working out shortly after. I am pretty sure he was only taking 300mg of each at most. I will definatly ask him about his diet though
    Last edited by BlackStang; 04-13-2005 at 07:09 PM.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Yea my diets like yours cause Im busy all the time at work also..Im thinknin Im gunna make chickens in the evening and eat thost dudes in the day and have some tuna inbetween so as to make sure im getting like 4000 calories from low fat foods..I dont know but we need better food not AS .....Someone on here when I first got here said the best steroid on the planet is food..Wish I had have listened

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can keep making good gains up into your late 20's without gear. If you are not making any gains, then you are doing something wrong. If you are doing something wrong, then you won't grow to your fullest potential on gear, and you won't keep your gains the way you should. I say this because your test levels are unbelievably high right now, and won't start falling until your mid or late 20's. Hormonally, at your age, you are primed for growth. Gear is not only not needed, it is in many ways counterproductive. Use your own test... it is free, legal, safe gear. When your test starts dropping, give gear another look if you want to keep growing.

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    bro wheres your protein, you gotta eat red meat, chicken, tuna...not peperoni sandwhiches, got your diet on track

Ok so basically I should try to check my diet and once that is fixed see how that goes. I am gettin gains still but very small compared to when I started taking all my supplements. I just switched from expand to krush creatine and have changed my work out plan to only 1 muscle group a day.

My work schedule is follows:

Start 8:00am
    1st break 10:00am
    Lunch 12:00pm
    2nd break 3:00pm
    Finish 4:30pm

and I always work out right after work (5:00pm) which normally takes 45min.

Anyone have any advice on setting up a good diet?

Thanks for everyones input, it is all definatly appreciated!

Well I knew my diet wasn't the greatest the begin with. What would you suggest?
    read the stickies at the top of the diet forum. This will help you better understand what foods you need to eat, when to eat them, and what to eat them with...
    *edit* heres the link: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    Last edited by fitnessguy; 04-13-2005 at 07:28 PM.

My meat is usually supper. I normally eat check, pork, steak, etc.

Looking at your work schedule i would be eating at every break, and not pepparoni subs or fast food. Bring some lunches to work with you. I always did...

My meat is usually supper. I normally eat check, pork, steak, etc.
    you need meat ALL thoughout the day. equal portions, not all at one time...make it a habbit to eat every 2-3 hours

So basically I should not eat as much in one sitting, try to spread my meals out over each break and eat more a different things instead of the same thing throughout the whole day? cus the amount I am eating combined with the protein and weight gainer shakes i'm intaking like 150g of protein and probably 4000cals minus the food that I am eating. I dont think I can take much more in.
    Last edited by BlackStang; 04-13-2005 at 07:59 PM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    ur too young, and it s not about ur growth plates, that s secondary: it s about the impact juice will have on ur endocine system, cause it s not fully developed yet and on your brain (that is also not fully developed yet).

I can see there is a lot of room for improvement: ur diet is S H I T! u proly should work on this and become a real bodybuilder before u start any drugs...

cjp85 is offline Member
    Rather than trying to master anabolic steroid cycling, it would be much wiser to learn more about nutrition. Your nutrition will affect your gains 100 times more than steroids will as even when your on a cycle you need a great diet to gain keepable muscle. Check out the diet section and hold off on the sauce for at least another year if not two.

j martini is offline Member
    So basically I should not eat as much in one sitting, try to spread my meals out over each break and eat more a different things instead of the same thing throughout the whole day? cus the amount I am eating combined with the protein and weight gainer shakes i'm intaking like 150g of protein and probably 4000cals minus the food that I am eating. I dont think I can take much more in.
    Drop the weight gainer they are mostly just useless sugar that will make you fat, drop the fast food and pepperoni subs.
    Eat more real food cook you food the night before you go to work chicken, tuna,steak, rice and baked potatoes.
    Supplements are only to supplement your diet a shake does not count as a meal.

squatrack is offline New Member
    Hey everyone, i've been looking around and doing some research and I want to try a cycle of test and deca . I posted before and since I am only 19 everyone said not to try a cycle. So I didn't, I worked out normally and I have gained weight but have seemed to stop no matter how much I eat. I know they close your growth plates but I have not grown in height for 1-2 years already and I am the same height if not taller then my dad so I can't see myself growing any taller.

Should I still be worried or have I already reached my max height and should I try a cycle?

Thanks everyone
    Don't be stupid, I kept growing until I was 21, not just in height but my feet too.

Wait until you are over 21 years old, what is the rush anyway ?

When your older you will regret using them and always wonder what damage you have done to yourself.

Speak to your family doctor.

Cordially

Ok so I should get my diet straight. I'm starting to think that I am a hard gainer but it guess it could just be my diet and I dont think I could eat much more. Sometimes I feel like I am going to puke cus I cram as much in as I possibly can. I was wondering if someone could give me a example of their diets?

and If i straighten out my diet as well as keep my suplements what kind of gains should I be expecting? like monthly. I want to gain around 10lb in about 2months or so and I really want to achieve this. I was 135lb in december. I gained about 10lbs after 2 months and since then I have only gained strenght but no gain in weight.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by BlackStang; 04-14-2005 at 06:02 PM.

j martini is offline Member
    Ok so I should get my diet straight. I'm starting to think that I am a hard gainer but it guess it could just be my diet and I dont think I could eat much more. Sometimes I feel like I am going to puke cus I cram as much in as I possibly can. I was wondering if someone could give me a example of their diets?

and If i straighten out my diet as well as keep my suplements what kind of gains should I be expecting? like monthly. I want to gain around 10lb in about 2months or so and I really want to achieve this. I was 135lb in december. I gained about 10lbs after 2 months and since then I have only gained strenght but no gain in weight.

Thanks everyone!
    This is a sample of my diet do not try and eat this much its just to give you an idea of the way its structured.

meal 1 9.00
    150g oatmeal
    3 scoops protein
    Meal 2 11.30(post workout)
    100g dextrose
    3 scoops protein
    Meal 3 1.00
    150g pasta
    400g chicken
    200g beans
    Meal 4 4.00
    600g baked potato
    3 tins tuna(with mayo)
    2 bananas
    Meal 5 7.00
    400g oven baked fries
    300g steak
    3 scoops prolab N Large 2
    Meal 6 10.00
    150g oatmeal
    4 whole eggs
    3 scoops protein

Wow thats alot of food. Well i am gunna start by adding two big peices of multi-grain bread loaded with peanut butter to be taken before my first weight gainer shake. try to switch up the pep subs with some kind of chicken,turkey sandwiches or something along that nature. Going to switch my 5 day routine in with a 6 day routine. 2 muscle groups a day( 3 days total) repeated twice a week. Gunna basically stuff myself with all the good food i can.

Next question is how does running 40mg a day for 8 weeks of anavar sound? I read that 40mg a day should give you good results (10-15lb) and since i'm not a big guy i think 40mg would be good. Also i read that it doesn't close your growth plates and wont stunt my height growth. I do have the money to spend so should I consider this? I will defenatly try about 1-2 month on a newer diet to see how those results are but if no other gains are noticed i want to see if this would be a alternate?

Also if i kept the same diet and work out routine as on the cycle would I keep most of my gains?

Thanks
    Last edited by BlackStang; 04-16-2005 at 06:17 PM.

Thread Information