Thread: gettin started

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member

gettin started

I'm 24 years old and i have been workin out for about 2.5 years now, i was a twig when i started lifting and i have definatley seen some improvement, but I'm still only 5'10" about 165lbs. Lately I have become somewhat frustrated and seemed to have plataued a bit. I have been thinkin about takin a beginners cycle and was hoping u guys could offer me some advice (what to take, how long to take it, how to come off it) or for that matter if I should take anyhting at all. I take creatine in cycles and protein shakes everyday. I was wondering if anyone thinks i should maybe just stick with supplements (Creatine, HMB,protein) or if i should start a cycle.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    no one here is gonna provide a sample cycle for you with stats like that. Post your current diet and training routine

I usually have a protein shake with 2 scoops in the morning along with a bowl of cereal and some fruit, I usually have a turkey or ham sandwich for lunch and some cottage cheese. I'll have a shake sometime between lunch and dinner. For dinner i eat some sort of beef (steak, roast, etc.), or fish or chicken. And then a shake before bed. I basically try to not eat junk and get a lot of protein. Im definately pretty healthy i dont drink that often. I figured my stats would get a bit of a stir, but im not that scrawny i just dont gain weight very easily. I have some pretty descent definition i just wanted to put on some size and i have been having trouble doing it. I work out 3-5 times a week and try to get everything(bis,tris,chest,shoulders,back,legs) at least once a week.

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138
    I'm 24 years old and i have been workin out for about 2.5 years now, i was a twig when i started lifting and i have definatley seen some improvement, but I'm still only 5'10" about 165lbs. Lately I have become somewhat frustrated and seemed to have plataued a bit. I have been thinkin about takin a beginners cycle and was hoping u guys could offer me some advice (what to take, how long to take it, how to come off it) or for that matter if I should take anyhting at all. I take creatine in cycles and protein shakes everyday. I was wondering if anyone thinks i should maybe just stick with supplements (Creatine, HMB,protein) or if i should start a cycle.

Research a ton more. Ask more questions, not about how to build your cycle in particular but questions about what makes a good cycle, what certain sups do for you, what others will do. Ask and learn. Here and other places.

Learn about PCT. Learn about injection procedures, how to keep an eye on your natural levels etc..

Scotty

thanks man i appreciate the reply. thats actually what im in the process of doing is researching whenever i have time. this is the first site ive visited and it seems very helpful. is there anywhere else i can get info. what do u mean by levels and what supplements would u recomend. any info u can drop would be appreciated.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the diet section and learn some more about eating: u don t need steroids with this stats, u need proper nutrition.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    go to the diet section and learn some more about eating: u don t need steroids with this stats, u need proper nutrition.
    i 2 that, 5'10'' 165, you can gain an easy 30 more lbs lbm in time with proper diet and consistent training.

Thanks all, I appreciate the advice. I checked out the diet section and im gonna try and get about 3000 calories a day, 330-protein, 196-carbs, 65-fat and see if that can put some size on me. let me know what ya think

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Dude,
    you only been lifting for 2.5 years....pay your dues kid. Eat clean and eat a ton and hit the iron for about 5 years.....

LOL, Alright, thanks for the advice.

Thread Information