rager is offline Member

7th week EQ cannot bring juice on Plane!!

Im leaving on a trip in the seventh week of an Eq cycle. I cant bring the gear on the plane, but I was wondering Should I frontload the two,three weeks before or the week before to make up for lost injections for seven days while on my trip? Thanks...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    7 days you will be fine, just shoot right before you leave, and right as you come home.

If you really need to, load a syringe with the eq and pack the syringe somewhere in your luggage.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just shoot right before i left and then when i got back. no biggie...eq has a long half life

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Yea, your best bet is not risk it and just shoot before and after

I took a preloaded on a cruise years ago. I was scared ****less. There I was alone with my ex girlfriend and her entire family. On the three hour drive to the port I was in her uncle's car getting lectured about steroids and how bad they are. Of course, I was denying use because I knew he was assuming. All I could think about was what if I were to get caught? What an embarassment. Thankfully nothing happened. I shot up the next day on the ship and voila!

My advice..........just shoot before and when you get back. The seriousness of a plane now is alot diffrent then back then

rager is offline Member
    Thanks for the input guys. I dont want To FK around and stress with bringing anything on the trip, I Will just Load the last sec I leave and Hit it the sec I get back.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I took a preloaded on a cruise years ago. I was scared ****less. There I was alone with my ex girlfriend and her entire family. On the three hour drive to the port I was in her uncle's car getting lectured about steroids and how bad they are. Of course, I was denying use because I knew he was assuming. All I could think about was what if I were to get caught? What an embarassment. Thankfully nothing happened. I shot up the next day on the ship and voila!

My advice..........just shoot before and when you get back. The seriousness of a plane now is alot diffrent then back then
    LOL Dude that is great lol. I can just see your face wondering if good ole uncle Bob knows you have sht on you... peace

Thread Information