Thread: Letro dosage

Zues is offline Associate Member

Letro dosage

Do you think that 1.25 EOD of Letro would be sufficient enough to pervent gyno? I was going to run it along with aroung 20mg of Nolva a day. I ordered Letro tabs from an online pharmacy where you dont need a prescription. There is a chance that it could get siezed by customs but its not gear and sucha small order I'm not too worried about it. Anyone else ever order from pharmacies like this?

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    you don't need the nolva. start the letro 2 weeks before the cycle.

I'm gonna run the Nolva too because I plan on running 1000mg of test a week along with 600 mg of EQ and 40mg of D-bol ED first 4 weeks. With higher doses like that I want to make sure my gyno stays under control.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Do you think that 1.25 EOD of Letro would be sufficient enough to pervent gyno? I was going to run it along with aroung 20mg of Nolva a day. I ordered Letro tabs from an online pharmacy where you dont need a prescription. There is a chance that it could get siezed by customs but its not gear and sucha small order I'm not too worried about it. Anyone else ever order from pharmacies like this?
    I think 1.25mg EOD should be fine. Might be overdoing it a little on the nolva though. shoulda just got it from www.ar-r.com
    yes i've ordered from online pharmacies b4. not too smart though...

Why are you oppposed to ordering from an online pharmacy? It may be a little riskier but in my opinion tabs are alot easier to take.

Thread Information