firstinmia is offline Associate Member

HELPPPPPP not getting any bigger!!!!!

Hey guys im on my 7 week of winny(100mg eod) and 3 week of fina(150 mg eod)..I have lost alllllot of body fat, gained some strengh , but I seek to look the same.I know winny itself will not bulk me but the thing is that its my third week on fina..My chest wich use to be my weekest is the only thing u can notice on me , it has grownnnnnnnnnnn, but my arms are lacking big time ..Wat can I do ..Will they get any bigger with the fina , if so how long before I see some decent results.....I still have 6 weeks left on fina.....
    Last edited by firstinmia; 04-14-2005 at 11:26 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    how is your diet and trainning. winny wont ad size and
    tren wont if you dont eat. are you running test with
    that cycle?

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    i would throw some test in there, also make sure ur eating enough and training right.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    How have you lost "alllllot" of bf and gained strength and look the same? That makes no sense whatsoever.

You should have thrown some prop in that cycle, but Fina should be getting you big anyway...

You diet/training is most likely the problem.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    You diet/training is most likely the problem.
    Agreed... drugs aren't a replacement for calories.

joevette is offline Banned
    You're going to be in trouble very soon if you don't throw some test in that cycle. Add 75-100mg of Test prop immediatly or say goodby to your libido. Also, wintrol needs to be run ed not eod.

Here is my diet PLEASE FLAMEEEEEEE AWAYYYYYYYYY..I want ur honest opinion..this diet was given by a buddy of mines who had previously done it and it workd for him....

8:00 5 eggs (only 2 yolks) 2 slices of fat free cheese (58 grams protein)

10:00 protein shake ( 50 grams)

12:00 chicken kitchen yellow rice , chicken , tomato , lettuce

2:00 portein shake (50 grams)

4:00 protein shake (50 grams)

6:00 protein shake or bar (50 or 30 )

8:00 2 or 3 chicken breast grilled...
    from time to time ill sustitute the shakes for tuna....Aslo ive been trying to double my wieght in protein but i just come up shortttt.....

My training....I was till this week training Mon to Sat ,,,weights and 30 min cardio everyday...

Now im
    2 days on , 1 day off

Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Here is my diet PLEASE FLAMEEEEEEE AWAYYYYYYYYY..I want ur honest opinion..this diet was given by a buddy of mines who had previously done it and it workd for him....

from time to time ill sustitute the shakes for tuna....Aslo ive been trying to double my wieght in protein but i just come up shortttt.....

TERRIBLE diet... you need tons more carbs and fats to GROW. Also too many protein shakes... do you have a PWO shake with dextrose and protein in a 2:1 ratio? Very important for taking advantage of the most anabolic time of day. You need to spend a lot of time in the diet forum bro.

Also the 30 mins of cardio is burning more calories, which you're not taking in enough of anyway.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites and 2 slices of cheese is NOT 58 grams of protein.

Jesus... let me help you out... http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=113010
    That's a link to the diet forum. If you wish to make the most of your cycle, I suggest you spend TONS of time there. Also get some TESTOSTERONE in that cycle, it is the hormone responsible for making you a man and growing muscle, and right now there is little to none in your system.

Post up your workout routines in the appropriate forum.

What do you weigh?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 04-13-2005 at 10:09 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree......most people get enough protein in their diet, however they forget something so easy, yet so important as carbs and fat.......you will not put on muscle without carbs.....and yes bro.....get some test in there fast.....

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    TERRIBLE diet... you need tons more carbs and fats to GROW. Also too many protein shakes... do you have a PWO shake with dextrose and protein in a 2:1 ratio? Very important for taking advantage of the most anabolic time of day. You need to spend a lot of time in the diet forum bro.

Also the 30 mins of cardio is burning more calories, which you're not taking in enough of anyway.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites and 2 slices of cheese is NOT 58 grams of protein.

Jesus... let me help you out... http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=113010
    That's a link to the diet forum. If you wish to make the most of your cycle, I suggest you spend TONS of time there. Also get some TESTOSTERONE in that cycle, it is the hormone responsible for making you a man and growing muscle, and right now there is little to none in your system.

Post up your workout routines in the appropriate forum.

What do you weigh?

saluu is offline Banned
    i agree but all in all bro your diet looks good how many times name even once that someone posted their diet and people said yes your diet is perfect people always criticize no matter what. Your diet is good the whole eggs and cheese are something of concern. But remember i repeat carbs does not put on muscle no it is is calories and high protein that puts on muscle carbs is what gives you energy to lift heavy ass weights and extra carbs not used my friend is not stored as muscle but as fat. Carbs , good fats, are necessary to put on muscle to that guy that said that earlier post i believe it was and and f 6969 is a genious welcome to the chimpanzee roid monkey fan club i thought i could beat bdtr but now i am the laughing stock of this board after i posted my pictures . people cant stop laughing i had one guy pm me played a cruel joke he goes i wanna look like homer simpson like u saluu can you post your mcdonalds and kfc diet.

saluu is offline Banned
    you will find saluu the chimpanzee at the diet forum mostly from now on sorry fans for being a fat ass.I guess after the kernal has died now i should be the new walking billboard for kfc . Thanks fans thanks for making fun of me just when i needed you guys joined the bdtr fan club.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    sorry buddy, ain't gonna grow for **** with that diet. Just look at how many calories are in that. It is physically impossible, even with the fina.

saluu is offline Banned
    have to agree with talljuice lot of smart people on the board diet is good but calories man you give that diet to saddam hussaien and he wouldnt bulk up .eat more or go home .

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i agree but all in all bro your diet looks good how many times name even once that someone posted their diet and people said yes your diet is perfect people always criticize no matter what. Your diet is good the whole eggs and cheese are something of concern. But remember i repeat carbs does not put on muscle no it is is calories and high protein that puts on muscle carbs is what gives you energy to lift heavy ass weights and extra carbs not used my friend is not stored as muscle but as fat. Carbs , good fats, are necessary to put on muscle to that guy that said that earlier post i believe it was and and f 6969 is a genious welcome to the chimpanzee roid monkey fan club i thought i could beat bdtr but now i am the laughing stock of this board after i posted my pictures . people cant stop laughing i had one guy pm me played a cruel joke he goes i wanna look like homer simpson like u saluu can you post your mcdonalds and kfc diet.

how can you say that diet is good??? he goes 8 hours without eating a real meal. and carbs does not put on muscle???? insulin is a VERY anabolic hormone, not to mention you need carbs to keep your body from breaking down your muscle tissue to replace glycogen stores. If insulin is too low, your body will burn a lot of muscle, as well as fat. He just needs to keep his fats away from his carbs.

icewind is offline Associate Member

Too manny protein shakes. Try to get more meals in....use the protein shakes only after workout or if you need to eat fast or don't have time for it.

Also, first meal doest not have 58 grams of protein. You cannot get 58 grams of protein from 5 eggs, 2 yolks and 2 slices of chese. That is only about 40 if chesse slices are big.

And, where are your carbs ??? Especialy for breakfast you need carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    Too manny protein shakes. Try to get more meals in....use the protein shakes only after workout or if you need to eat fast or don't have time for it.

Also, first meal doest not have 58 grams of protein. You cannot get 58 grams of protein from 5 eggs, 2 yolks and 2 slices of chese. That is only about 40 if chesse slices are big.

And, where are your carbs ??? Especialy for breakfast you need carbs.
    ok the eggs are 8 grams ach ,,that wat it says on the egg carton.the cheese is 5 grams a piece, the kraft low fat cheese.....But this is besides the point from wat I see my asss has to hit the supermarket quick asssss hellll this morning to by fooooooood...

j martini is offline Member
    Do not listen to this guy go look at his pics, now would you take diet tips from him.
    You need to increse you carbs, they act like a shuttling tool caused by an insulin spike that transports protein into your muscles.
    Also a protein drink does not count as a meal.

niXon)( is offline Member

hehehe, wack azz diet man. spend alot more time in the diet forum.

ok the eggs are 8 grams ach ,,that wat it says on the egg carton.
    When you remove more than half the egg (yolk), obviously some protein is going to get removed too... Maybe the whites are 8g of protein each if theyre ostrich eggs or something.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 04-14-2005 at 09:33 AM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Terrible diet IMO...need more real food, less shakes. I only have one shake a day, immediately PWO.

M@dm@n 9 is offline Junior Member
    yeah man, the foods arent that bad, but you arent getting near enough of them. Eating will pick up as soon as you get bigger, but first you gotta force the food. You get hungry whenever you work your @$$ off. Good luck bro

ok....................I understand ..My question is , for example carbs , wat kind of barbs ,Bread , Potato , etc..When is the best time to eat them ? And regarding the fats ?????????????lol????????????? Im gona spend allot of time this afternoon in the diet forum cause im ,,,,, how can I say this FUKING LLOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Last edited by firstinmia; 04-14-2005 at 11:27 AM.

Im gona spend allot of time this afternoon in the diet forum cause im ,,,,, how can I say this FUKING LLOSTT
    Good idea.

Ok ...Can some one tell me how do I know how many calories for carbs, potein, fat etc I need...I read the post on the link AandF6969 posted , but how do i know how much I NEED...http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=113010

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm

That's a link to figure out how many calories you need to bulk...

I'd go for a 40-40-20 ratio of Protein/Carbs/fats in your diet. So take your calorie number and multiply it by .4 to get how many calories you should get from protein and carbs, and by .2 to get fats. THEN you need to figure out how many grams of each to get per day...

1g carbs=1g protein=4 calories
    1g fats = 9 calories
    Last edited by AandF6969; 04-14-2005 at 06:54 PM.

ok the eggs are 8 grams ach ,,that wat it says on the egg carton.the cheese is 5 grams a piece, the kraft low fat cheese.....But this is besides the point from wat I see my asss has to hit the supermarket quick asssss hellll this morning to by fooooooood...
    I doubt it's 8 grams of protein per egg. But even so...you are using only 2 whole eggs. Remember? You said it, not me !!!

You have no ideea what you are talking about, bro !!
    Do some research before you give people advices.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    ok....................I understand ..My question is , for example carbs , wat kind of barbs ,Bread , Potato , etc..When is the best time to eat them ? And regarding the fats ?????????????lol????????????? Im gona spend allot of time this afternoon in the diet forum cause im ,,,,, how can I say this FUKING LLOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    I usually stay away from alot of starchy foods. To get more carbs;eg. Instead of just eating a grilled chicken breast, make it a grilled chicken breast on a whole wheat bun. To get more fats, eat more red meat, nuts, and throw some flax seed in there.

thanxxxxx.Thast wat i was thinking ..Cause now im basically eating red meat once a week and sometimes its just on my cheat day......

10-4

no prob. IMO, gaining quality weight is as hard as cutting to make weight used to be. Tweak your diet a bit in accordance with suggestions made in this post...and seriously ad some test to this cycle.

regarding the test ..the thing is im half thru my 3 week of fina , and half way thru my 7 week of winny , isnt it to late to add test ...also im very sensitive to test i sweelllllll up big time.....

prop

regarding the test ..the thing is im half thru my 3 week of fina , and half way thru my 7 week of winny , isnt it to late to add test ...also im very sensitive to test i sweelllllll up big time.....
    if you use test prop and liquidex, you will all but avoid the side effects associated with the long ester tests. Also you will feel the test prop earlier, and it will be fully kicked after 2 weeks. i am on prop/eq now and loving it. ED injections are no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    ED injections are no big deal.
    ur crazy ive been on every other day for the past i dont no how long and I cant take it anymore

would I be able to throw in some sustanon 250 ......if so at wat dosage , and wat would I take for me not to swell up ...The reason y I say sustanon is cause I gat it fairly cheap

no to sust

I will never use sust again. Test levels are too hard to maintain stable with test....and unstable test level = side effects. I know that some guys like it, but I seriously like to keep things simple. If EOD injections are tough on ya, are you using 23GA or 25GA pins. I use 25GA x 1" with no problem. What about the EOD injects is tough on you?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    winny is a e/d thing..but wont do much if your not lean except make you extreamly hard....well at least it did for me

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I will never use sust again. Test levels are too hard to maintain stable with test....and unstable test level = side effects. I know that some guys like it, but I seriously like to keep things simple. If EOD injections are tough on ya, are you using 23GA or 25GA pins. I use 25GA x 1" with no problem. What about the EOD injects is tough on you?
    that my assssssssssssss is sore..thats the only thing.....

Mutant is offline Banned
    Even if you are eating right, you wont gakin much size only being 3 weeks into Fina. Give it some more time. Also, whats with the overkill on typing?(ex. assssssss)

Thread Information