Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member

trenbolone cycle

which seems better, 100 mg eod-8 weeks, 75 mg eod -10 weeks? i have read that tren is best in shorter cycles because of strong kidney damage...any thoughts appreciated. this cycle is a long way down the road, and i do plan to use a test with it, i just want to get all my ducks in a row.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    go with ed injections, less sides, more gains, take liver and kidney supplements while on, along with some b6 for prolactin gyno.

joevette is offline Banned
    Go with 50-75mg ed for 8-10 weeks along with a higher test dose. Also, run the test a week or two past the tren .

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    agree with joe ^^

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut r ur stats? cycle exp?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    wut r ur stats? cycle exp?
    cycle experience is none, i tried some sust that i now believe was fake or incredibly underdosed. this cycle,like i said, is possibly years down the road. i would however like to have researched all avenues, sides, stacks and possibilities before i start it.

what do you guys think about using propecia to stop some of the dht effect from combining two strong androgens like that?

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    cycle experience is none, i tried some sust that i now believe was fake or incredibly underdosed. this cycle,like i said, is possibly years down the road. i would however like to have researched all avenues, sides, stacks and possibilities before i start it.
    In that case I would reccomend just running test for your first cycle, tren can be a little harsh for your first time out.

well it is almost impossible for me to get,i thought i would stick with something i know i will be able to get easily, and maybe run a short acting test on the front and back end of the cycle, so that if i cant get a large quantity it will not be a problem. everybody talks about the sponsor site but they wont prescribe to under 25, so i truely do not know where else to get it

Thread Information