rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Talking test only cycles

Im doing my first cycle of test cyp 500mg a week and 10mg of nolvadex ed.

What am I looking at as far as size, strength, etc... Im 34 6"1, 250 little heavy bench 345. I work out about three times a week and would just like to increase size and strength to look good and feel good. Right now I have some good definition in my arms but my stomach is bigger than my chest. I hoping to increase shoulders, chest and upper body strength. I swim 3 x times a week but just don't seem to be able to look strong or good just average. So well this cycle help get a little better look.

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro. Test Cyp takes a while to kick in so dont expect results within the first week.

If i was you i would of perhaps went for - Testosterone Enanthate /300 - 500 mg a wk, D-Bol/30 mg/day, Nolvadex /10 - 20 mg/Day

Good first cycle bro. Give it to about week five to expect results. Don't worry, Cyp and Enanthate are almost identical.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    good to see your going with a test only first cycle. as for results i can usually start to tell around 6-8wk

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah test takes a while to kick in but 250 your a big guy and what is your bodyfat like i wouldnt do test if it is high i am on gear right now soon as im done im spending a year just cutting that it. later.

joevette is offline Banned
    Test is king. You're at a good age and size for juicing, and I think you'll get alot out of a test cycle. I'd consider running an AI with your SERM, like femera/arimidex /proviron etc.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    yeah test takes a while to kick in but 250 your a big guy and what is your bodyfat like i wouldnt do test if it is high i am on gear right now soon as im done im spending a year just cutting that it. later.
    Your the guru saluu...Nice first cycle...If youve got your diet down good and training perfect you could gain 10-20 pounds of muscle that will fade away throughout the years unless you keep doing cycles...Depressing

Thread Information