Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i am pissed off

saluu is offline Banned

i am pissed off

i go on here because i love bodybuilding i post pictures because i have balls the flaming was outrageous i wanted critcism but not to the point where i get death threats in my pms and nonsense . mallingham can suck it pan chod kuta hudu singh. It is easy to criticizee but lets see your pictures mallingham the monkey has balls. Okay i had a question i am bulking now and taking a good weightgainer now if i watch my diet and do cardio can i still shed fat at the same time.

Juddman and my cyber bouncer bdtr did not do a good job defending me meso as well meso if you have any balls lets see your pictures all talk. A monkey is known for his actions not his words and if you wanna be part of the monkey club post your pictures like the roid monkey.

As punishment i want people to know that i am officially not posting for one week and i will be here on the board but no posting from now on enjoy your normal everyday life boring wife nagging y0u or children crying , paying the bills and taking a 2 hour **** and reading the book at the same time.

TO the fans that gave me true honest opinions and critize me in a postive way thank you to those that went overboard i got two words for you suck my m1t and dbol and winny up your no good smell ass. suck it .money boss for you to jump in when the boat was drowning is totally low just shows you are not a lion you are coward. enjoy life without the monkey have a nice life .

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    As punishment i want people to know that i am officially not posting for one week and i will be here on the board but no posting from now on enjoy your normal everyday life boring wife nagging y0u or children crying , paying the bills and taking a 2 hour **** and reading the book at the same time
    Last edited by GOATNUTS; 04-13-2005 at 09:44 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i go on here because i love bodybuilding i post pictures because i have balls the flaming was outrageous i wanted critcism but not to the point where i get death threats in my pms and nonsense . mallingham can suck it pan chod kuta hudu singh. It is easy to criticizee but lets see your pictures mallingham the monkey has balls. Okay i had a question i am bulking now and taking a good weightgainer now if i watch my diet and do cardio can i still shed fat at the same time.

Juddman and my cyber bouncer bdtr did not do a good job defending me meso as well meso if you have any balls lets see your pictures all talk. A monkey is known for his actions not his words and if you wanna be part of the monkey club post your pictures like the roid monkey.

As punishment i want people to know that i am officially not posting for one week and i will be here on the board but no posting from now on enjoy your normal everyday life boring wife nagging y0u or children crying , paying the bills and taking a 2 hour **** and reading the book at the same time.

TO the fans that gave me true honest opinions and critize me in a postive way thank you to those that went overboard i got two words for you suck my m1t and dbol and winny up your no good smell ass. suck it .money boss for you to jump in when the boat was drowning is totally low just shows you are not a lion you are coward. enjoy life without the monkey have a nice life .
    I agree that people who flame peoples pics are hitting a low point...but don't you think you're a little old to be throwing a temper tantrum?

money boss for you to jump in when the boat was drowning is totally low just shows you are not a lion you are coward. enjoy life without the monkey have a nice life .
    I don't think that week off will be by choice anymore. You just don't learn do you saluu. Hope you didn't like this board too much. MBH, do what you must.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you care what anyone says or thinks no ones going to lose sleep if you "punish" the board by not posting...

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Why do you care what anyone says or thinks no ones going to lose sleep if you "punish" the board by not posting...
    Infact, many will gain sleep because they wont be sitting on their computer wondering what saluu will say next.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    the monkeys goin bananas

saluu is offline Banned
    all i asked was for honest advice okay i admit people had their version of the monkey but lets look at it real world terms not everyone is 312 ripped like batistua or ronnie coleman . 1 cent and lac i have nothing against you guys it is some of these backstabbers like meso .

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    No....Roid Monkey please don't leeeevvvee...plllllleessee roid monkey! You have a good break bro and don't let the ones that badmouthed you get you down. You did ask for advice I think and pretty much every one told you to loose fat before you do a cycle but will you do that? No........

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    all i asked was for honest advice okay i admit people had their version of the monkey but lets look at it real world terms not everyone is 312 ripped like batistua or ronnie coleman . 1 cent and lac i have nothing against you guys it is some of these backstabbers like meso .
    I think it was just the picture you painted for everyone when you started posting, you made it sound like you were much more experianced and developed, you gave people big expectations...
    Just ignore them, its the internet I mean come on man just blow it off and take it out at the gym if you have to vent. In all honesty you really don't need any gear to progress for quite some time, I know you don't want to hear that but thats reality bro. I have no doubt you've come a long way since you started but you still have a long way to go with your physique before steroids are remotely needed for you to grow/lose fat.
    At the end of the day its up to you if you stay on or not, whatever you do though forget about the people that diss you, it happends to everyone.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    nobody is going to care if you dont post man... trust me...

it will restore some order to the board...

ur thick in those pics... lean up and we'll see where you stand... just use this as motivation to get lean... lean out post pics and tell people to shut the fvck up if infact you do look like a true "roid monkey"....

Cut before bulking is all I can say.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Back stabber? Meso? You should be glad cos he was just giving you some free meso therapy by giving you his beef injections! Since you are so er...'big', I suggest you get some MESO THE RAPIST at the introductory rate of $29.95? I think i saw the ad a while back.

I think you have issues here. You think that you are the center of attraction of this board, taking up so much space by posting all your nonsense and calling yourself the roid monkey. Yes, I am not big by any means 190 lbs/5ft 8/13% bf....but honestly, I won't want to have a body like yours. I feel sorry for those guys who THINK that they have size and thickness, but this is a kind of body that women detest, and that guys cannot respect. Dieting is must harder than just injecting yourself, eating ice cream everyday, and getting fat and big. Getting FAT AND a bit thick, is very easy. Have you seen anyone that is FAT, and exercises a bit, and that doesn't have muscles? I doubt it.

So, personally, I'd be happy if I didn't have to see your bragging so much on the steroid section, always asking and talking about the same crap like if tren is the best cutting roid, etc. I think you should spend more time dieting, cardio, instead of trying to make a hero out of yourself. Those who flamed you, I can totally understand why....

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I gave you advice without flaming you.

Saluu, just remember, this is the internet. Take what everyone says with a grain of salt.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Saluu not being a dick...But you have alot of work to do on your body before you should touch AS and I can't beleive you did..Your just pissed because PPL gave you therereal opinion's...Some times honesty is tough to take...I enjoy your stupid posts so I hope you stick around it's seems like youve learned alot already...Just take the critism and work with it use it to fuel you..
    Good Luck

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    hey saluu, it's all good bro. but one thing that i didn't like is when you said "i get in about 1000 mg/test a week" i mean, when juicing, there's no such thing as "getting in" or "about". you have to be exact. and not just "get them in" whenever you can. you need to shoot the same time every day or every week, however often it is. and you need to shoot the same exact amounts. just get all your stuff down and you'll be fine.

For the most part everyone was trying to be helpful, but you gave us nothing to work with. Your diet was a lie, and not even a good one. You didn't give us a workout plan. You said that you sometimes took 1000mg test a week. You expected to gain 20lbs of muscle off each compound in your cycle. You said your goal was 100lbs of muscle in this cycle while cutting up. I tried to help, but after a while I become impatient and move along. Give me a real diet, workout plan, a legitiment goal, and any sign that your use of AAS is more than just a cry for attention and I will help.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Saluu, you should be lucky that you are still able to post on this board. I think that the powers that be have been more than patient with you chief. You need to grow up and start acting like a man instead of a little pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Saluu, you should be lucky that you are still able to post on this board. I think that the powers that be have been more than patient with you chief. You need to grow up and start acting like a man instead of a little pussy.
    You my old football coach???

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    You my old football coach???
    lmfao. Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    lmfao. Yep.
    I thought that was you...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I thought that was you...
    That is just a weird coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    That is just a weird coincidence.
    It's a small steriod filled world...What were we tallking about oh yeah, saluu roid monkey? yes?????

oc pitbull is offline Member
    way to much ****en drama, what is this?

Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull
    way to much ****en drama, what is this?
    The roid monkey is too good for his fan club...Thats whats going on....

saluu is offline Banned
    okay thanks fans i will stick around just gonna be away couple of days before i say something stupid at the moderators for not controlling the situation.

okay thanks fans i will stick around just gonna be away couple of days before i say something stupid at the moderators for not controlling the situation.
    Glad to see your back my main monkey

seanw is offline Banned
    You already did that to MBH at least twice that I can recall. Its time for your arse to be banned off this board once and for all IMO

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    You already did that to MBH at least twice that I can recall. Its time for your arse to be banned off this board once and for all IMO
    I agree he shouldn't be calling out mods...But the guy is funny you have to admit...

Another night of no sleep to see what the Bloat Monkey sais next...

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Another night of no sleep to see what the Bloat Monkey sais next...
    He's only going to be a "serious smart monkey and not funny for four days"
    so no more sleepless nights...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Saluu...dont pay attention to them. You like the attention one day, then you dont the next. It's the internet...dont take it too seriously.

DOn't blame this on the moderators. Did you contact any of them after recieving these "death threats"?

aXe... your nolonger "leatherdaddy???"

being a canadian fanatic is a little worse IMO... JK all you canadians out there... not trying to ruffle any feathers....

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    aXe... your nolonger "leatherdaddy???"

being a canadian fanatic is a little worse IMO... JK all you canadians out there... not trying to ruffle any feathers....
    Being called a canadian is the lowest thing anyone can do. I am sincerely hurt after this change.

hahahahhahaha lol... at least your a respectable fag!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    you should not talk **** about money boss.
    and all you do is bring crap here. have you made one
    constructive post here? ever

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=saluu]mallingham can suck it pan chod kuta hudu singh.QUOTE]
    monkey you speak punjabi?

What does that mean?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Saluu, if you make ONE more remark about the mods here including money boss, I will toss your ass off here faster than you can eat four oreos.

I agree, your thread got out of hand quick, you were brave to post pics. Lets leave it at that. In the future, BEHAVE yourself.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information