Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Peter White is offline New Member

Internet Steroids

Has anyone had good experiences ordering steroids via the Internet?

Peter
    Last edited by Peter White; 07-19-2004 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Mis-spelling

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter White

Peter
    sigh! dig down in the bottom of your brain and ask yourself.. "can i really order steroids over the internet??" hummmm?? go with the first answer that pops in your head and stick with it.. peace.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Peter
    Not unless you consider a good experience getting your door kicked down by the DEA. It's all in how you percieve things.

-B

Spyder Guest
    if you could find that website from a search engine, most likely you will never get your stuff. its not worth the risk. ....i assume you go to a gym. ...make friends with the big ripped guys.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Peter
    befreo I got a source from a bro on AR I *DID* order from a www several and always got my gear. But they are WAY OVERPRICED.

So the answer is yes - you can possibly get lucky (i did) but now that I know better - I am telling the same thing - we know better now and we dont order from www's for all the reasons listed in this thread by other bros.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I have. I dont believe 99% are scams, but I still think the percentage is high like 30 or 40% are scammers and also with all that exposure I am sure the DEA and Customs is well aware to their packaging methods and the confinscation rates are higher. I dont get pissed when people ask this, I remember when I was desperate for sources. Time takes time, youll get a source you can be better reassured about eventually.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yes I have. I dont believe 99% are scams, but I still think the percentage is high like 30 or 40% are scammers and also with all that exposure I am sure the DEA and Customs is well aware to their packaging methods and the confinscation rates are higher. I dont get pissed when people ask this, I remember when I was desperate for sources. Time takes time, youll get a source you can be better reassured about eventually.
    Same here. Before I ever started roids I had tried clen and some other things. All ordered from a website. I trust this one website but like everyone has said, they're not the only step in the process to worry about. If you can find it, so can't the DEA. I got three orders with no problems and won't be rolling the dice again.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Thats a tuff one. Some of the sites are even exceping Visa and Mastercard with guarenteed satisfaction/no questions and discreet packaging etc.......Hard choice...

builtthekid is offline Banned

odering of the net

I have never once had a good experience from
    ordering over the internet just scamming whores.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Depends what websites you are talking about.

FOR example, quite a few chinese manufacturing companies have web sites (but who doesnt) and you could possibly find a source that way, but they usually want large orders.

Now about the small websites that sell individual vials and the like, unfotunately, I would have to agree that they are scammers, or on their way to becoming scammers, as we all have seen happen.

Would I order from a website that I randomly found on GOOGLE? NO way..

Have I ordered from a company that has a website, yes... But only after talking to quite a few people and getting to know them!

Just some thoughts and things to think about!

L8

John88Test is offline Member
    It is definetely NOT worth ordering gear via a www...trust me...hang around the boards and get to know people...make some friends at the gym and maybe they can help you out....if there is a will....there is a way...by the way tho, finding a gym source will be expensive (usually)...so that might be an option you go for once u have exhausted all the rest....good luck....peace out...

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I never have but I know some people who do. I however wouldnt recommend it.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I ordered some dbol over the internet one time.. it was the best fake stuff I have ever taken

FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    I ordered some dbol over the internet one time.. it was the best fake stuff I have ever taken

that sucks!!

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    I had a good experience with a British Company, but I got scammed by another. Just look on Ebay and be really careful. Order small at first and never get enought to be considered more than an average novice would use during 1 cycle.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    1 out of 5 worked for me. don't risk it. most of these www.'s are bull****

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    as ive said before, desperate at one time i risked it through ebay, very luckily i ended up finding my source who is very good and priced well..
    Hes not on ebay anymore so please dont pm me about him..thanks

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Well, it can be done. Just make sure the shipping company does not use something like "pharmacy" in their return address. It can be a gamble though. Make sure you research. If the site looks cheesy, then it probably IS cheesy. There are not a whole lot of really NICE looking sites out there that are fake. The "fakes" I have seen are very
    un-professionally done (as I am an engineer in web security and can make that judgement).

So my question to others is: If you dont get them online and a gym is expensive, you are supposed to rely on members of this board when rules are you can't pm for a source. Hmmm...That makes it interesting.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    I got SCAMMMMMMMED.Was before i knew about this board....and maybe a good thing because it was also before i was educated.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    I got SCAMMMMMMMED.Was before i knew about this board....and maybe a good thing because it was also before i was educated.
    Yeah, might of had a set of 34 b's.

doctorb is offline New Member
    There are bb board says that you have to be VIP member then everything will follow.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Ive ordered a few times over the net and everytime i got the goods but i do agree theres a rist involved.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    So my question to others is: If you dont get them online and a gym is expensive, you are supposed to rely on members of this board when rules are you can't pm for a source. Hmmm...That makes it interesting.
    No, you are supposed to pay your outrageous gym price until you get to know people on here and can ask someone for some help that you know. It's one thing to ask a friend. It's another to PM everyone on here that doesn't know you.

mjpp9164 is offline New Member
    it's just like dogsofwar said, it's kinda like ****ed if you do, ****ed if you don't.it's not all that easy to find a source so it makes people like me consider the www's in foreign countries and taking the dumb ass risk even knowing it's probably not worth it.
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by mjpp9164
    it's just like dogsofwar said, it's kinda like ****ed if you do, ****ed if you don't.it's not all that easy to find a source so it makes people like me consider the www's in foreign countries and taking the dumb ass risk even knowing it's probably not worth it.
    peace
    The black market is a tricky thing to navigate. Take your time and don't jump in to anything.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    Same thing with me. Those butt plugs got me good but I guess it was a win/lose situation cause I planed on ordering 100 5mg dbols and 100 5mg winnys for like 300 bucks. GOD WAS I STUPID!!!

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Ive had good experience from one and just keep using them....found em by referral!

something an undercover police officer would ask..........(not kidding either)

pound4pound is offline New Member
    man this sucks cause i am paying a outrageous price for mine one of those gym buddies but its all i know to do. not having any luck elsewhere and cant ask for a source its really hard but i do understand

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Just be patient bro. A lot of www.'s are scams, alot arent. But its not worth the risk to me.

Thanks . . .

for the info.

Peter

Spyder Guest
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75352

Here's a past thread ... read it, but with what Tryin2getHUGE said, stick around and make friends. It really works as long as you arents an a$$.

Internet Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    something an undercover police officer would ask..........(not kidding either)
    I'm not a cop, or is that something an undercover police officer would say?

Sgt. Peter White, ARPD

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope!

mmeat is offline Banned
    Everything is possible

ak1977 is offline New Member
    I found a international source through the web search... I've ordered plenty of times from them.. and I must say I never got Ripped off... and prices are reasonable.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pound4pound
    man this sucks cause i am paying a outrageous price for mine one of those gym buddies but its all i know to do. not having any luck elsewhere and cant ask for a source its really hard but i do understand
    And I should add, if it comes from Mexico, the bottle might say its got 250 mg but the reality is, it only has about 150 mg if you are lucky.

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    Another good reason to stick around here is that with all of the pictures and information on this site, when a source DOES come along, you will armed with knowledge and much less likely to buy fake gear.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    one of my friends just got some var, nolvadex , clomid and some legit organon's (sust) off of a site... it was expensive though... if you order offline the cheap sites are the scammers usually... just be careful... order small first... or order small al lthe time... that way as soon as the stuff is fake ull know... post pics on this site and get some expert oppinions on whether it is real or not... just order in small incriments... yea you'll pay more in shipping, but at least you wont have 500-1000 bucks in somebody elses hands all at once....

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    did anyone else notice that ...THIS THREAD IS ALMOST A YEAR OLD!!!!

useless threads like this do not need to get bumped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information