Thread: Legit Source?

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Legit Source?

i was wondering if this is a legit source? i have a REAL source, but came across this website about a month ago and was thinking of giving it a try.i
    will give you the name of the site but uhhhhh cant do that online so i guess i will PM you to tell you the name of it and you can check it out for yourself and tell me if you think it is real!

somedude247 is offline Member
    not here.........

-bdtr

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    pm a mod/vet with it

Who's A Good Mod/vet?

Angelis is offline Banned
    BDTR and SwoleCat and Vette are on allot and they are good but they dont usually like source checks... Try Lord Blitz or Dude-Man I think

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd stay away from any site. I've only seen 1 legit website and his stuff was really expensive.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    DAS FREAK. Maybe you should delete the other three threads identical to this one and only hit the submit button once.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I know a couple good sites that I have ordered from and have good prices but they are rare and im just one lucky SOB...

99.9% of them are scammers bro

BlocRoc is offline Member
    If you have a source already, why bother with even the slightest possibility of getting scammed.

Trust me, its OK to admit here that you dont have a source... its not like you'll be looked down upon. It took me almost a two years too hunt down a legit source... but I was really picky and wanted a home brew source for powders and the like.

As everyone said, 99.997% of all sites are a waste of your time.

L8

BDTR is offline Retired
    Please do not message the source name to anyone but a mod or vet. You may send it to me if you like.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Trust me, its OK to admit here that you dont have a source... its not like you'll be looked down upon.L8

I have a problem with this. You see its a sly tactic some use to get sources to PM them. They join a board and complain over and over again until a source PMs them. Ive banned a few members for this at the board i mod at. I dont care if you do or dont have a source..........either way members should shut the hell up about it.
    Last edited by colossus1; 03-14-2005 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    If you have a source already, why bother with even the slightest possibility of getting scammed.

Trust me, its OK to admit here that you dont have a source... its not like you'll be looked down upon. It took me almost a two years too hunt down a legit source... but I was really picky and wanted a home brew source for powders and the like.

As everyone said, 99.997% of all sites are a waste of your time.

L8
    yeah me to about a year or so i get my gear from a vet. clinic in toluca mex.
    very lucky bastard i just ran upon this sight about a month ago and looked VERY legit and just wanted to get a second opion. no no brother i have a better source then most ppl could spend a lifetime looking for i had to go to mex. and meet these ppl in pearson to let them know that i was legit, and also a "few" other things for them to risk jeoperdizing there vetenarians office!
    LOL........ i'm a competeive B.B and DESERVE the AWESOME connection i have right now!..... SORRY.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    very lucky bastard i just ran upon this sight about a month ago and looked VERY legit
    Dont go by how a site looks. I could build a nice looking site in about a week. I wont give the name so dont ask but i have ordered before from a site that took about 5 minutes to design probably and he came thru. the reason people get scammed on the internet is cause they fall for a nice business like looking site.

ak1977 is offline New Member
    I know a GREAT GREAT source. I found it through a web search.. prices are not too bad.

firenwire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Dont go by how a site looks. I could build a nice looking site in about a week. I wont give the name so dont ask but i have ordered before from a site that took about 5 minutes to design probably and he came thru. the reason people get scammed on the internet is cause they fall for a nice business like looking site.

Ditto.

slob is offline Member
    i thought swole didnt do source checks.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slob
    i thought swole didnt do source checks.
    reread his post.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    i got ripped off by a "good looking" web site .

Thread Information