TheStone is offline New Member

Post Trying to research Winstrol want advice and correct info

I'm looking into taking winstrol but first i would like to learn a lot more about it. I am definitely looking into the liquid for of winstrol. I've been reading many different articles and have come to the conclusion that winstrol should be injected ever other day. Is this a correct assumption? Also what size need shoud lbe used? I also have conflicting articles on if i should take anything else, such as test, with winstrol. I read on Steriod .com this:

"We recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds. "

If this information is incorrect, what would be recommened to take with winstrol, and how often and what dosages should be taken.

I work out 6 days a week i'm 22, i run 3 days a week, i'm in good shape 11% body fat but i am not cut like i want and it seems no matter how hard i work how much i sleep, eat right i can never get there. I don't drink or smoke. I take care of myself. I don't plan on using this for longer than a month. I just want to get the most out of it that i can and use it correctly. So please if you have any helpful information i would appreciate it very much. Thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStone
    I'm looking into taking winstrol but first i would like to learn a lot more about it. I am definitely looking into the liquid for of winstrol. I've been reading many different articles and have come to the conclusion that winstrol should be injected ever other day. Is this a correct assumption? Also what size need shoud lbe used? I also have conflicting articles on if i should take anything else, such as test, with winstrol. I read on Steriod .com this:

"We recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds. "

If this information is incorrect, what would be recommened to take with winstrol, and how often and what dosages should be taken.

I work out 6 days a week i'm 22, i run 3 days a week, i'm in good shape 11% body fat but i am not cut like i want and it seems no matter how hard i work how much i sleep, eat right i can never get there. I don't drink or smoke. I take care of myself. I don't plan on using this for longer than a month. I just want to get the most out of it that i can and use it correctly. So please if you have any helpful information i would appreciate it very much. Thanks

the article on steroid.com should be updated soon.......newbs SHOULD take test, and only test for a first cycle. do a search here about test only cycles.....test is crucial for any cycle.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    winny needs to be run with test. test only is the best first cycle.
    winny needs to be shot every day 50 mg/ day is good with a 25 guage needle
    a good first cycle for you would be:
    week 1 to 12 500mg test
    week 7 to 12 50mgwinny/day
    10mg nolvadex /day during cycle
    dont forget about pct

Titan1 is offline Member
    you could inject winny eod or ed 50mg with test

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    stats? goals?

Thread Information