Dizzy is offline Banned

Smile The Bridge Thread (Vets, Newbies, and everything in between)

what does everyone use for a bridge in between cycles? if you use a bridge...and if you don't bridge, but have done some research on it, then what would you use as a bridge? what the hell is a true bridge anyway? here is what i have gathered.

the use of a substance (anabolic /androgenic ) or non anabolic/androgenic in the aid to upholding muscle mass in between cycles without suppressing HPTA (natural testosterone production) otherwise you would never truly be off cycle.

i'm with the opinion that there is not a true bridging steriod . there have been no scientific studies (that i could find) to support the bridge steriod theory. in other words all steriods suppress HPTA, even in small doses. i have seen a study (thanks to JuiceJunkie) about using dbol in the morning. and i think this would be the only acception. BUT, would still like to hear it if you use a bridging steriod.

what i would like to hear is what others use as a bridge. this should include steriods, supplements, or anything else you can think of to help in keeping muscle and/or energy production at maximum in between cycles. EVERYONE REPLY. there is no dumb response in this topic. and i would like to hear everyone's opinions from the mods and vets...right down to the newbies.
    Last edited by Dizzy; 05-05-2002 at 05:52 PM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i thought about bridging but decided against it

im not a pro so i dont have to be in 100% top form all the time and if i use clomid properly i keep most of my gains

time off should be just that! your body needs a rest from the juice!

bridging will keep your family jewels out of comission longer - sure you can do clomid etc while you are bridging but thats self defeating since you will then want to do it agian at the end of the next cycle, but since you are bridging there IS no end to the next cycle!

use cycles properly and realise that a cycle OFF is just as important as the cycle on!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I agree Kaz. I do not call it "bridging" I call it "light cycling"

I just finished a light cycle of var, in which I followed up with clomid. It was between "real" cycles and I considered it a light cycle.

Primo and GH can be considered a bridge as they do not affect the HPTA levels.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    kaz...do you use any different or extra supplements besides steriods in between cycles?

x biker - just ordered some pinz bro.

how do you guys feel about insulin

(WARNING - insulin use is very dangerous and should not be attempted unless researched thoroughly and is not recomended for the newbie...but neither is bridging in general so ) i have tons of good info on inslulin so if anyone would like to see it just pm me.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    ...do you use any different or extra supplements besides steriods in between cycles?........
    i use no suppliments at all except protein which i drink by the gallon on or off cycle. i tried creatin and didnt like it at all, didnt bother with celltech or any of the andro stuff.

X is right - bridging is just really a light cycle

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    IF people bridge. alot of people use anavar between cycles, but as Kaz says, clomid should do the job as long as u train, eat, rest properly

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    The best bridge to use is GH/insulin if you truly wish to allow the "axis" to recover while maintaining size. Anavar in the AM only with the GH/insulin is excellent also. Of course use the anti-e's, train hard and diet correctly.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Kaz
    X is right - bridging is just really a light cycle
    i totally agree

Originally posted by Dizzy
    i'm with the opinion that there is not a true bridging steriod. there have been no scientific studies (that i could find) to support the bridge steriod theory. in other words all steriods suppress HPTA, even in small doses. i have seen a study (thanks to JuiceJunkie) about using dbol in the morning. and i think this would be the only acception. BUT, would still like to hear it if you use a bridging steriod.
    thanks for sharing your experience big Kaz!!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    The best bridge to use is GH/insulin if you truly wish to allow the "axis" to recover while maintaining size. Anavar in the AM only with the GH/insulin is excellent also. Of course use the anti-e's, train hard and diet correctly.
    awsome...so what about anavar in the am with insulin but without the gh. would this be a good bridge ironmaster? insulin can be very beneficial without the gh correct?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    was it BD statement when someone said you can take 5-10mgs of dbol in the AM to bridge?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    was it BD statement when someone said you can take 5-10mgs of dbol in the AM to bridge?
    here is a good thread on that ironhorse http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=15559

Dizzy is offline Banned
    well, we're bumpin on up!...to the eastside

Dizzy is offline Banned

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro da only bridge im doin now is eat ,eat,, eat,like if i were on gear. I weigh my self every day and keep my weight in check,i only limit losing weight to a certain level if i lose one pound after another im going to war(hit da juice) early ive lost 3 pounds since last cycle any more pounds and im hitting da on button for sure .its been 2 weeks since my receptors sites have been clean, two more weeks and im good to go .But like i said any more pounds and im hiiting it hard.I do believe on taking anavar for bridging cause its like doing a support system stack,anavar produces red blood cell and therefore ur building capilarrys nerve cells to ur muscles ,either one anavar or anadrolo 50.One of da things im concern though is if u take this roids for bridging u wont have many clean receptors for ur next cycle

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Yes, dizzy, anavar with insulin is a nice bridge also. Insulin is very anabolic on it's own.....hGH is great if you have the $, cause it will help you stay lean.....but not essential if maintaining size is your goal.
    I think light AM dbol would be ok, too, btw. Sure a lot cheaper.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i am going to do the d bol bridge inbetween at 15mg in am i will let every one know how it does
    starting that in aug

Dizzy is offline Banned
    thank you very much for your replies...everyone. anymore? i'm really interested to hear everyone's thoughts.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i lost 2 pounds from yesturday im fucken pist ,i hit da insulin 3ius morn 4ius noon 4 ius right now i also took 12 mgs dbol am da insulin i took30min before main meals ill keep u posted. im so fucken pist now im going to work hardto earn back the 5 pounds i lost totall ,and when i do im hitting my cycle, any ways ill keep u posted in 1 week see how it goes

Dizzy is offline Banned
    hang in there bro...i know how you feel. kick some ass igf-1

well i just got 2000mg of clomid from a friend of mine. so i decided to break on through to the other side check the member cycle reports for any details. i will be doing enanthate /fina/dbol .

Thread Information