Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Cynical is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Fort Worth Tx
    Posts
    280

    Question about mexico

    I know this question has been asked alot but i couldnt for the life of me find the post regaring this information that i saw a while back, but i was wondering for those who know, is it fairly easy to make it back with AS in posession, and what way is easiest, walking back or in a car, walking from what i rember, and also what are the prices of clomid decca and test in mexico if anyone happens to know

  2. #2
    jssmc's Avatar
    jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    157
    I drive across and put the shit in my underwear. Never been searched but thats what I do. I always tell the guy that I am there for the strip joints and whores. They always laugh. Clomid is like 15 bucks. Deca is like 45 for a 10 ml vile. Test is like 22$ for 10ml. Hope that helped.
    Jssmc

  3. #3
    elkins31's Avatar
    elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    irvine
    Posts
    54
    I just park and walk across. Latly with all the shit that is going on, it can take up to 3 hrs to get back across. Go with a chick and just say you were shopping and you will have no worries.

    I paid $60 for 300mg/10ml Tok Deca
    $20 for clomid
    $45 for test 200/10ml

    Good luck!

  4. #4
    Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    San Diego,CA
    Posts
    19
    Originally posted by elkins31
    I just park and walk across. Latly with all the shit that is going on, it can take up to 3 hrs to get back across. Go with a chick and just say you were shopping and you will have no worries.

    I paid $60 for 300mg/10ml Tok Deca
    $20 for clomid
    $45 for test 200/10ml

    Good luck!
    $45 for test 200. You got raped or was that a typo?

  5. #5
    Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    San Diego,CA
    Posts
    19

    Re: Question about mexico

    Originally posted by Cynical
    I know this question has been asked alot but i couldnt for the life of me find the post regaring this information that i saw a while back, but i was wondering for those who know, is it fairly easy to make it back with AS in posession, and what way is easiest, walking back or in a car, walking from what i rember, and also what are the prices of clomid decca and test in mexico if anyone happens to know

    This needs to be discussed DISCREETLY via EMAIL and not in a PUBLIC forum

  6. #6
    PaPaPumP's Avatar
    PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Outside your bedroom wind
    Posts
    4,470

    Re: Re: Question about mexico

    Originally posted by Your_Moms_Kneepads
    This needs to be discussed DISCREETLY via EMAIL and not in a PUBLIC forum

    Tell me about it. We just had a post titled"Dea or Fbi be safe"...and look what the hell we do now. Come on guys, be smart. Don't give them tips.

  7. #7
    Cynical is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Fort Worth Tx
    Posts
    280
    ya good point, too bad i posted it before the dea/fbi post was made

  8. #8
    jssmc's Avatar
    jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    157
    Sorry,
    I was just trying to help the guy out. maybe next time we can use private messages. Sorry guys,
    Jssmc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •