njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

what would you do? please help

here is my situation: just started taking a cycle of sus 500 mgs and eq 400 mgs per week ,shot eod for 16 weeks. i am in week 2 of this cycle and my nipples are getting sore. please keep in mind i have done other cycles in the past of sus and deca and since i was not educated i used no anti-e's or progesterone/prolactin blockers like b6 or cabergoline . due to this i developed puffy nipples, one has a little ball under it, and when i squeezed my nipples a white susbstance would come out. from doing research, i found out i was suffering from prolactin buildup ,so i purchased some liquid cabergoline and started taking it a week ago. now i know i did not need it for this current cycle, but i wanted to clear up the problem i had already. well ,now in week 2 of my current cycle my nipples are getting sore so i purchased some liquin nolva . started taking it at 10 mgs which i will run during this cycle and pct.will i be ok by doing this? also what confuses me is that my last cycle which was last summer just consisted of just sus only shot twice a week with no anti-e and my nipples were pretty much ok, not sore. i am thinking that maybe the added eq with my sus is causing my estrogen levels to become too high , so should i drop the eq from this cycle and just continue the sus? thanks, really need some good advice with this situation.
    Last edited by njk; 04-14-2005 at 10:34 AM.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I can't read that. Use punctuation, and separate ideas with periods and paragraphs.

njk
    please help

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Dude I'd love to but I get an aneurism about halfway through.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    just keep using the nolvadex at 20mg a day throught the entire cycle and if u using the sust eod lower it to every 3 days i don't think the eq is giving u the gyno ,is the sust

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    just keep using the nolvadex at 20mg a day throught the entire cycle and if u using the sust eod lower it to every 3 days i don't think the eq is giving u the gyno ,is the sust
    what do you mean by this , is it the prop in the sus causing my nipps to feel sore, why would e3d injections be better than eod injections of the sus for me? thanks

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    I second what ajfina said. Take the nolva (like 20mg/day) throughout the whole cycle and do clomid therapy at the end.

njk
    ok thanks, but what about changing the sus shots to e3d instead of eod like he mentioned, what is the pupose of doing this for my situation? thanks for help

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    ok thanks, but what about changing the sus shots to e3d instead of eod like he mentioned, what is the pupose of doing this for my situation? thanks for help
    Maybe he thinks you will take less??? I would keep your levels as steady as possible and continue eod. Also have your anti estrogens before you ever start a cycle, not because you have to use them but because you might just need to use them.

njk
    does prop cause your nipples to become real sensative?

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    any test can potentially give you sore nips and or develope gyno

different drugs do different things

deca ........

dick

etc

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Up the nolva to 20mgs ED, also invest in liquidex 1mg/ED

Thread Information