Thread: Should I cycle

alabamayankess is offline New Member

Should I cycle

I am a new user taking 250 mg once weekly of test cyp. This seems to be a low dosage but I am not looking for big mass. Should I cycle 10 on and 2 off. If so should I be taking anything else for pct.

dale is offline Associate Member
    anti-e's and HCG

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by alabamayankess
    I am a new user taking 250 mg once weekly of test cyp. This seems to be a low dosage but I am not looking for big mass. Should I cycle 10 on and 2 off. If so should I be taking anything else for pct.
    no flame but to me that seems like you dont kno wot your doing...?

injecting an AS into your body is serious business and can lead to short and long term health issues if done incorrectly

it seems to me also you need to do a lot more research, use the search button, all the info is here for you, just search for it,

regarding your cycle, 250mg/wk of cyp is a low dose and most will say bump it up to between 350mg/wk - 500mg/wk. You need to get some nolvadex or tamoxifen and take it 10mg/ED through-out your cycle. Run the cycle for 12 weeks and then do PCT 14days after your last injection. For PCT you will need Clomid, this must be taken at 100mg/ED for 14 days, then 50mg/ED for another 14 days, also you can take some tribulas at 4g ED and creating 5g ED whilst doing PCT, i hope this helps

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    pls do more research. read the sticky for pct. btw: stats?

Thread Information