getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Talk me out of this quick!!

All my fellow bodybuilding friends around here keep telling me i am ready for this cycle at my size and that if i am going to compete next year i need to do a cycle to see how i will react instead of just going into a precompetition cycle for my first cycle. I want to hear what side effects a 20 year old will experience other than closure of growth plates(this is bad enough) but some one clear up how this will mess up my endocrine system and stuff like that. Flame away!!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know anything about endocrine, but you should really wait a few years to use gear

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I forgot u bro, sorry

it can mess up ur endocrine system, cause ur endocrine system is developing in ur age. if u r using steroids now, u might end up with a permanent damage, cause the body notices that there is enough exogenous hormone in ur body and lowers endogenous production - permanently.

another point is that ur brain is still growing and developing and hormones control these processes. if u add exogenous hormones u might tend to aggressiviness, weariness,anti-social beheaviour, depressions etc. pp.

I would wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    I forgot u bro, sorry

it can mess up ur endocrine system, cause ur endocrine system is developing in ur age. if u r using steroids now, u might end up with a permanent damage, cause the body notices that there is enough exogenous hormone in ur body and lowers endogenous production - permanently.

another point is that ur brain is still growing and developing and hormones control these processes. if u add exogenous hormones u might tend to aggressiviness, weariness,anti-social beheaviour, depressions etc. pp.

I would wait.
    bro thanx for the great post, what could the permanent damage be from endocrine system. You mean sterility or lower test production for life right?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lower test.

That is one of the the most informative post i have recieved from this board, thanx bro.

Would the endocrine system be finished developing by age 21-23 ?

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Killer
    Would the endocrine system be finished developing by age 21-23 ?
    I've heard you should wait till you're at least in your mid to late 20's since people develop differently. I'm no doctor by any means so I'm just regurgitating info I've been told.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    wait at least 3 more years guy!

Thread Information