newatthis is offline Junior Member

Question Question about fake steroids

When It is said a Steroid is fake, does it mean it is fake or just underdoses. If it is fake what is it substituted with? and how do they go about doing it so well.

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    some are underdosed and some just have cooking oil in them. I recently got some test cyp , drive and sus 250 they all tasted good as we did the taste test but the sh!t was rubbish. I trained my butt off for 6-7 weeks and noticed a 5 kilo gain but i lose it the next day. The fakers are very good now and they know people taste it so more then likely they put a bit of battery acid in it to get the taste up.

Really Tasting it. I mean alot of fake Karachi sus has been going around. How do u fake and AMP????? Bottles understood, but amps????

bump

Fake can mean that it is extremely underdosed, another compound other than listed, or just plain oil and nothing more. Many Russina Dbol tabs are actually methyl-test. This is an example of faking a product by using a cheaper compound. This way the user will still see results.

P.S. Your name may be good for now "newatthis", but you are going to hate that name down the line when you actually have learned a lot from AR. Food for thought for anyone making a name on AR.

bump

Your question has been answered. Why do you keep bumping this?

Thread Information