Thread: gyno question

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

gyno question

Hi guys

I have gyno and I'm now in my eight week of my cycle of test prop/tren /masteron . The gyno I have is very serious I think it has to be removed with surgery. Do I have to go to see a doctor? If yes do I have to tell him its because i used roids? Does insurance pay for it? And what to expect if the surgery is done? And if use aas after the surgery will it come back? BTW I', taking anti e but it does nothing to me would femara helpfull?

I'll post a pic very soon.

Dutch

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    tell the doc everything. it's not covered under insurance. you can still get gyno after but less common.

Scrub is offline Member
    I was just wondering how much of each have you taken. How many cycles have you done? Have you been taking nolva the whole time?

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    I was just wondering how much of each have you taken. How many cycles have you done? Have you been taking nolva the whole time?

test prop 100mg ed
    tren acet 75 mg ed
    masteron 50mg ed

I started the nolva when my nipples began to hurt and btw I have to tell this this is my 4 cycle and the gyno I have is from my first cycle I didn't know nothing about roids. And every time I quit the roids it goes a little bit away but this cycle my left nipple did really grow alot I think its of the tren my first cycle was with deca and I had the same thing.

Dutch

joevette is offline Banned
    If you've had gyno since you're first cycle why are you not running an AI (femera, l-dex, proviron etc)?

Thread Information