Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    deca and eq should not be used together, they bind to the same receptor and are very simmular thats like using 2 different brands of test as a stack, deca and tren should not be used together because of the progesterone
    I am running deca and fina together. No probs... 75mg/ED fina and 200mg/E3D deca, along with 250mg/E3D cyp and 100mg/ED prop.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    First you didn't publish it because you cant.

Second I do know several 'pros' both football and body building who do use this combo and love it. But, I can tell you know everything and could never learn something new...

REAlly why because I dont agree with your deca /eq stack....If i dident wanna learn then why would i be on this board....what does football have to do with bodybuilding, How old are you anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I am running deca and fina together. No probs... 75mg/ED fina and 200mg/E3D deca, along with 250mg/E3D cyp and 100mg/ED prop.

just make sure u have some nolva or arimidex on hand

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    Test/Tren

[QUOTE=Mesomorphyl]First you didn't publish it because you cant.

Did you take your medication today, listen theory's are idea's that are not facts, honestly i'll take the advice of a pro over some kid in high school in the midwest who did a few deca /eq cycles for football. I'd really like to know what pro's you know and this deca/eq cycle they did, I'd really appricate it if u pm'ed me this info. Also next time you call bull**** make sure you A. know what your talking about B. Know the deffinition of the word THEORY and C. Express your opinion with some intelligence instead of flamming people. This board is about educating

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    [QUOTE=HumanPerfection1]
    First you didn't publish it because you cant.

Did you take your medication today, listen theory's are idea's that are not facts, honestly i'll take the advice of a pro over some kid in high school in the midwest who did a few deca/eq cycles for football. I'd really like to know what pro's you know and this deca/eq cycle they did, I'd really appricate it if u pm'ed me this info. Also next time you call bull**** make sure you A. know what your talking about B. Know the deffinition of the word THEORY and C. Express your opinion with some intelligence instead of flamming people. This board is about educating
    LMAO@ taking medication today

You keep talking about some kid in high school in the midwest??? I am going to give you two names on this board, as I would not post anyones name openly(name dropper... You must be huge ) - lozgod, anhydro78(I know with some searching a pic of this guy will reveal he is as big and cut as the heavy weights, but plays football). Funny thing is I do know what I am talking about, but you apearantly cannot back up what you are saying... You are not even putting up this bunk theory you keep talking about. Take your own advice and try to express your opinion with some intelligence, you can do that right

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    deca and eq should not be used together, they bind to the same receptor and are very simmular thats like using 2 different brands of test as a stack, deca and tren should not be used together because of the progesterone

People do stack diffrent tests together to produce better/faster results. Its called sustanon ! Or a jump start of prop with cyp and or enant. Your statement is not completely factual and a little off base IMO. That includes the part with eq/deca

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I did not realize you where already involved in a pissing contest with meso. I will back off and let you all work this out

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    I did not realize you where already involved in a pissing contest with meso. I will back off and let you all work this out
    bigcut... I am quiting the pissing contest, he can either believe it or not. I just wish he would have posted up that unsound theory so it could be ripped apart, but hey if I were him I would be trying to throw smoke and mirrors up as well because he has no basis to stand on so he will sling everything he can think of to keep us off the point he disputed in the first place.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Of course. I am running cyp, prop (kickstart), fina, and deca. I will be doing winny at the end of the cycle. Whatever I am supposed to shoot that day all goes into the same rig. Why use 4 times as many pins, and have 4 times as many pinholes in my behind (and other places) and 4 times the scar tissue?
    ok thx bro. I read about Conversion kit is that nessesary? and can i mix Equipose, Test enanth and tren (parabolan ). in one "spike" and inject in my ass. can it take so mutch juice. thx in advance bro!

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    I start test deca for 12 week and go to test tren winny.... result are unbelivable!!!!

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    and im ****ing afraid to "take it im my butt" and in my leggs it hurts like hell, anyone , give me a helping hand here. what shall I do?
    dude get some 22g 1 1/2 pins and light dat ass up! trust me, after your first injection you'll look foward to glute injections!

ok thx bro. I read about Conversion kit is that nessesary? and can i mix Equipose, Test enanth and tren (parabolan ). in one "spike" and inject in my ass. can it take so mutch juice. thx in advance bro!
    Conversion kit necessary? For what? For making fina? No, you don't need to buy a kit. You can buy all the stuff seperately and have more control over your product. With a kit, you are stuck with one ratio of BA to BB because in the interest of simplicity and economy of packaging, they are pre-mixed. Also it is cheaper to buy the components seperately. Even with a kit, you will want to buy extra pins, filters, etc. So, no, not only do you not need a kit, but unless you know you will only do one conversion and never do another, you should NOT use a kit.

Yes, you can mix the three in the same rig, no problem. You SHOULD do that, to save on pokes. You should be able to accomodate up to 3cc in one shot. Some guys run more than that.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    thx bro but please tell me about cc, is that like 1 ml or what? please give me a helping hand man , as you se am new to this "heaven peace out bro

thx bro but please tell me about cc, is that like 1 ml or what? please give me a helping hand man , as you se am new to this "heaven peace out bro
    I could, probably should, tell you to find out yourself, but I will throw you a freebie. A cc is the same as a ml. Here are some homework problems for you:

(1) How many cc is 47ml?

(2) How many liters is 1500 cc?

Keep reading. Keep learning. Read other guys' posts. It is easy to just ask for the answer and shrug off the flames, but it doesn't really teach you anything. Finding out on your own will exercise the gray matter and make your lessons stick in your head. And please don't PM guys with questions that should be asked on the board. When you post on the board, others get the benefit of the replies. When you PM, you are intruding for no reason, askking someone to answer your question and he doesn't even get his post count bumped up for answering. Only PM with stuff that is too sensitive or personal to post, or stuff that is not allowed on the board.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    test is best

after that I like tren , dbol , anadrol

not sure about this whole deca /eq squabble. you can stack them together, i just wouldn't do it without test. honestly i know a lot of big guys (270+) in both PL and BB, and what they all have in common is they stack with test. Deca/eq stack may be good for getting a 160 lb guy to 180, but it's not gonna get you seriously huge. ok tired of typing getting a cramp

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow i thought anavar was ral good???

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    oops you sayd injectables **** i need to wake up

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    dont mean to be a whore but is it no good to do sus test and enatat test together, sorry for being a slut but trying to get answers!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    dont mean to be a whore but is no good to do sus test and enatat test together, sorry for being a slut but trying to get answers!
    He was saying there would be no reason to run two esters of test as if it would be a benifit of running both... you can jump start or kick off a cycle with prop as an example if using a long ester like cypionate (both are testosterone ). His point was deca and eq would not be good cause all the pros he personally knows does not do that combo, but for some reason he says do not do tren and deca in that statement yet later on explains how one of his pro buddies does that stack... so he only uses his pro contacts to make a point only if it suits him... I will bump where he states that so it cannot be deleted and lost.

yo they take alot of test, my friend was doin 3000mg a week of test, 900mg of deca, 700mg of tren, 150mg of androl,1mg of arimidex and 20mg of nolva, 8ius of gh 5/2 and slin. slin and gh with test really help
    Here is the post where his friend does tren and deca in the same cycle which would totally contradict his previous statement where it should not be ran together(just like he said eq and deca should not be)

Tren \test Cyp

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    A few big time myths here. The only receptor mediated effect is at the androgen receptor, and all steroids bind to it with varying degrees of affinity. Therefore, there is no reason not to use eq and deca together. It's actually a great stack, as long as you throw in a little test.

Also, deca and tren are progestins, they do not cause progesterone secretion. Instead they act at the progesterone receptor. Elevated prolactin is typically the issue behind deca or tren related gyno, and can be managed easily with either cabergoline (dostinex) or bromocryptine (parlodel).

FYI. A theory is a set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, implying that said has been repeatedly, scientifically tested and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

I'd like to see the repeated scientific tests for your different receptors theory. We've got plenty of data that indicates that the androgen receptor is the major (and probably only) receptor involved in steroid activity. The other effects are mediated through downstream non receptor mediated effects, related to hormone diffusion into the tissue.

Last edited by Dude-Man; 04-17-2005 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    People do stack diffrent tests together to produce better/faster results. Its called sustanon! Or a jump start of prop with cyp and or enant. Your statement is not completely factual and a little off base IMO. That includes the part with eq/deca
    its an opinion, read the sticky on why you should not use sustanon

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    A few big time myths here. The only receptor mediated effect is at the androgen receptor, and all steroids bind to it with varying degrees of affinity. Therefore, there is no reason not to use eq and deca together. It's actually a great stack, as long as you throw in a little test.

Also, deca and tren are progestins, they do not cause progesterone secretion. Instead they act at the progesterone receptor. Elevated prolactin is typically the issue behind deca or tren related gyno, and can be managed easily with either cabergoline (dostinex) or bromocryptine (parlodel).

FYI. A theory is a set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, implying that said has been repeatedly, scientifically tested and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

I'd like to see the repeated scientific tests for your different receptors theory. We've got plenty of data that indicates that the androgen receptor is the major (and probably only) receptor involved in steroid activity. The other effects are mediated through downstream non receptor mediated effects, related to hormone diffusion into the tissue.

nice read, also theres a theory that receptor cells die after 24 hrs and ur body keeps making new receptor cells. This is my opinion and its based on experience and personal knowledge, honestly Im sticking to my guns on this, doing a eq/deca cycle with no test is moronic, simply said

A theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena; "theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses"; "true in fact and theory"
    hypothesis: a tentative theory about the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena; "a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory"; "he proposed a fresh theory of alkalis that later was accepted in chemical practices"

honestly Im sticking to my guns on this, doing a eq/deca cycle with no test is moronic, simply said
    I think it would be moronic also, but you simply posted after my post saying do not do it... I said for a beginner test/eq/deca , did you change your mind as now it is ok with test? Which I did originaly say anyway

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Test with Tren is awesome.

I think it would be moronic also, but you simply posted after my post saying do not do it... I said for a beginner test/eq/deca , did you change your mind as now it is ok with test? Which I did originaly say anyway

honestly i even with that test/eq/deca im not crazy about....I mean like winny and primo are simmular but work well together....

MY personal opinion is that if your a pro and your talking alot of other things, slin gh, tren , winny, test, deca and eq would be ok together.

i also dont suggest tren as a first cycle....

but like i said deca and eq are very simmular and dont see a point in running them together, I think you would get the same results with just test/deca...

a nice first mass cycle would be test/deca/dbol ....(assuming that the users bodyfat is low around 14%) with antiestrogens...many people make the mistake of taking dbols at high body fats, thats honestly one of the worst things you could do.....diet and get your workout/rest in place

for a nice lean stack test/deca/anavar (25-30mg a day) would give much better results....just my 2 cents

I would really like to read what a mod would say about a TEST/DECA /EQ cycle (only these compounds)

its like using anadrol and dbol 's at the same time

Tren is the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information