Scrub is offline Member

Question Mexican pharmacies and vet's

Anybody out there ever have a good experience buying roids in a Mexican pharmacy or at the vet? Anybody have a bad expierence? What I mainly want to know is if buying stuff outside of TJ is a safe bet. I know its not too cheap that close to the border but all I care about is if it is real or not. Any help would be appreciated!

Scrub is offline Member
    I see the thread is being read. Anybody have an thoughts on this?

oc pitbull is offline Member
    ya i go down liek every three weeks, if your goign to drive wear a yellow shirt and throw a surfboard in your car, put on some board shorts wear sandals and some sun glasses, say you jhad been surfing down there, thqts what i do. but as far as if they are good yeah! just dont be an idiot check the exp dates if you know exactly what your getting liek what it looks like then you wont get jacked.

big_mike is offline Member
    Most of the time if you go shopping for candy right by the border...the people there try to rip your @$$ out if you look like a tourist...if you don't look like a local...they will try and get you for every penny. I know this because I was down there a few months back...and the people tried to sell me some gear that was about 75-100 bucks of the normal cost. I just laughed and walked away. You would have to go shopping in the outskirts to find anything remotely close to a good deal..

Scrub is offline Member
    I'm not worried about coming across the border I'm just worried about it the stuff is legit or not. I'm mainly looking at Winstrol Depot, Sustenon, and Primobolan . Have you guys had good success at buying that stuff legit?

oc pitbull is offline Member
    ya winny qv is always good get the sustenon ready jacks they are always good, primo is hard to find.

Thread Information