Thread: Tren Question?

Moosepellet is offline Member

Tren Question?

I have been taking Tren for a couple of days now. I can't seem to sleep more than a couple of hours a day. I know that this is one of the side affects, but ****. I sure could use a couple more hours of sleep a night. Any suggestions? By the way look at my beautiful tren in my avatar!!!

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    take melatonin, go to bed the same time every day, it will pass in a few weeks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i sleep the same while on tren .....i just have to have it FREEZING cold so I don't drown in my own sweat

Latin is offline Associate Member
    same problem here though i think its anxeity for me that is , i'm getting kinda sweaty but NOT thaaaat sweaty.. ill purchase some sleeping pills though.. i %¤#% have to if i will be able to do this.. and have the energy to work , cardio , dinner etc etc... i work 15.00-00.00 aswell so i have to go upp pretty early to be able to do it all =(
    Last edited by Latin; 04-14-2005 at 12:38 PM.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Don't have any night sweats yet, but can't seem to get my sleep. I'm about to pass out at school right now.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    lol yeah the nights are rough bro...
    I sleep like 20 minutes a clip all night long night sweats dont come till around 4:30 in the morning, and i have my fan blasting all night. Im 2 weeks in and i love but my sleep sucks, somtimes when i get home form work i pass right out for and hour and half or so with no prob at all... youll get used to it, one of the perks of tren ... goodluck with it

joevette is offline Banned
    Are you shooting tren ed or eod? ED is the only way to go IMO. I've done 100mg ed and eod, and even though the eod run was half the dose I got terrible night sweats and couldn't sleep well at all. On 700mg a week I had no sides at all because it was shot ed.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Try 3 mgs melatonin and 200 mgs b6 in the evening.

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Ive been on fina for about 3 weeks.I to have truble sleeping ..Ill sleep 2 or 3 hours max and wake up to pee ..Ill peee 3 and 4 timesa night..Have not gotten night swets not once..then again my buddy whos been on for the same time and is also taking his shots from my fina bottle has gotten night swets and nightmares since the first week......We r doing 150mg every other day..................
    I got a question I dont meen to take over ur post but my fina is not as Dark as yours it actually lighterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....?

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    ill probley get flamed for this, but when i was able to still get ahold of ghb, that stuff did wonders for my sleeping habbits.... and was cheap back then too.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I have been taking Tren for a couple of days now. I can't seem to sleep more than a couple of hours a day. I know that this is one of the side affects, but ****. I sure could use a couple more hours of sleep a night. Any suggestions? By the way look at my beautiful tren in my avatar!!!
    Bro I feel your pain. The other night I could not get to sleep till 5am and went to bed by 1am(Swingshift). You could try dropping the dose a bit. I just got some ambien plus a few other items not OTC on my own. Prescription meds from your doctor would work best if you can get it..good luck.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    You'd probably have no problem getting a ambien or valium script but I'd try other things first that aren't so addicting. A bottle of melatonin is like 6 bucks at the grocery store.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitley try Benadryl first-50 up to 100mg if you have not tried it yet. A script would be the last choice.

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Are you shooting tren ed or eod? ED is the only way to go IMO. I've done 100mg ed and eod, and even though the eod run was half the dose I got terrible night sweats and couldn't sleep well at all. On 700mg a week I had no sides at all because it was shot ed.
    I would like to know also who is going ED and EOD?

PC155 is offline New Member
    I've been doing 75mg ED for the past 10days, no night sweats but I sweat alot more throughout the day, skin has a redish tint and randomly itches. I really can't feel the tren kicking in yet but i'm sure it will be soon. How tight does this stuff make you feel?

Yeah my sleep has sucked since the last post... but i still wake up feeling good 20 min sleeping clips are rough night sweats are moderate only coming in the morning around 4- 430 ish...

My cycle is laid out like this
    1-10 fina 75mg ed
    1-12 prop 100mg ed
    4-12 var 40mg ed
    b-12 500mcg ed
    tamox 10mg ed
    letro 1.25 e3d

im only 2 weeks in and loving it i noticed alot of sides with tren buyt nothing that i cant handle... but the results so far are good hardening up and strength is going up...

cant wait to see the ending results

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer
    I would like to know also who is going ED and EOD?
    I m going 75ed .. and have problem sleeping aswell.. but i think its due to anxiety or something.. cause hadnt really had nightsweats.
    And im in my second week now.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you could try valerian extract, it works for some, but didn't do much for me.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you could try valerian extract, it works for some, but didn't do much for me.
    I would also try the herbal route first, if it does not work then you can pop some ambiens, but herbal works for some, and if it does it is a better option.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Try smoking a good bud 2houres before sleep , works for me. Just smoke one and watch a movie , you will sleep like a baby...

Thats a good idea...lol
    i heard some do that also to boost there apitite when they dont have one.
    my b-12 works just fine

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Try smoking a good bud 2houres before sleep , works for me. Just smoke one and watch a movie , you will sleep like a baby...
    yep, I concure. Although smoking and taking some ambien sounds like it would be fun

Thread Information