ascendant is offline Senior Member

Xenadrine right to clen or short break first?

since i can't get my hands on any ephedra here anymore in FL, no eca stacks for me. using the xenadrine right now, figuring it will kind of "prime" my body for the stimulus from the clen . i'm waiting to get any day now. just wondering if i should jump right from one to the other or give my body a break before going to the clen? my bodies pretty sensitive to caffeine since i never drink coffee, so i figured starting on the xenadrine would help prevent me from being too sensitive to the clen, but not sure if it might be too much stress on my cns to go right from one to the other?

also, i know clen is claimed to be about 5 times more effective at burning fat than ephedra, but just wondering does it make you that much more jittery or is it less side-effects for more results with the clen?

thanks,
    AC

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    ahh haha taking Clen is gonna be like doing Coke for you man, your gonna freak out man.

Xenadrine is about as powerful as a cup of coffee, it will HELP to build a tolerance, but.... i dunno man I think Clen may kick your ass.

brutesinme is offline Member
    clen gives more results for side effects, but still, you'll barely be able to type due to the jitters

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    this stuff really gives you the jitters even at low dosages? well, i'm gonna start off with the 20mcg and very slowly work my way up over that first week just to be on the safe side. worse comes to worse, i get the jitters for a day and just lower my dosage back down a bit. i'm not looking to pop this stuff like m&m's or anything, just at a moderately low dose to kick up my metabolism. i'm actually popping 3 xenadrine a day now, so i'm taking in a fairly decent amount as far as a cns stimulant, so hopefully clen won't be too much of a shock to my system. so i should just jump right from the xen to the clen?

Thanks,
    AC

brutesinme is offline Member
    sure. Some people use eca in between clen cycles. For example, clen for 2 weeks, eca for 2 weeks, then back on clen. Good idea to start slowly

Thread Information