broncojosh is offline Senior Member

how can you tell it's too much...

How can I tell if I'm pushing to many cc's into one muscle?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    feel it bro!

just relax while you do it and when it feels like its too much listen to your body telling you and stop! besides just how many cc are we talking about here?

a larger muscle will obviously take more so you dont want to go pushing 3-4cc in your delts!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I have no problem with 3cc's in my delts, but I would not go any higher than that!! Kaz is right on!!!

I'm only pushing 3cc, but I was just wondering what exactly tells us that it's too much. I really don't feel anything when I inject slowly, so the whole listening to my body deal, I'm not sure about. Just wondering if there was any obvious things that happen while injecting too much

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    when you inject you should feel a slight tightening in the muscle even though its relaxed (it IS relaxed right?) that tightening should not feel uncomfortable in any way, and if you are injecting slowly and not feeling anything my guess is you are fine as you are.

the fact is that slow or not, if you inject too much into your muscle it will let you know with feelings of discomfort or perhaps just feelings that you have not had before.

at the end of the day - if in doubt pull it out - and go in someplace else as well! you have plenty of body to inject into so pick two spots and split the injection between them if you are not sure. (Id change pins too so you have a nice sharp fresh one for each jab! but then im a pussy about that )

yeah, it just sucks doubling up cause I have to inject every day, so the sites get kinda pin cushiony...

Thread Information