wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

ordering anti e's through arr

I currently am not taking any anti E's. I really need to start soon. I want to make an order today. I plan on ordering through arr. What products should I get????

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I just ordered tamox and letro to help my little gyno problem

what are tamox and letro? Similar to Nolvadex ??? How much did you order. How much do you plan to take??

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    what are tamox and letro? Similar to Nolvadex??? How much did you order. How much do you plan to take??
    Tamox = Nolva. What's the cycle you're running?

400 mg test 300 mg deca . Almost out of deca

400 mg test 300 mg deca. Almost out of deca
    Get Nolva only. It'll help you with the excess estrogen from your test. Won't do anything for deca progesterone though, but since you're 'almost out' I wouldnt worry about it now

what is the letro for then

what is the letro for then
    Letro is an anti aromatase like arimi/liquidex. But a lot stronger with more side effects. I dont advise using it. Nolva is better for lipids too

clhp20 is offline Member
    I currently am not taking any anti E's. I really need to start soon. I want to make an order today. I plan on ordering through arr. What products should I get????

Am i the only one that gets this post ?

He started to use gear, finished his cycle.... and now is worried about PCT. Doesn't have a clue of pct or so it seems to me, JMHO...

You should of had everything you needed the first day you shot, that means.

1) Enough Gear
    2) Enough PCT
    3) More information on what you needed to do
    4) Better responsibility for your own life.

Femara, Arimidex are good for the Deca .... Nolva and clomid you are going to need.

I am pretty sure one of each is sufficient to complete a standard pct program...

Think you can handle that ?

when did I say I finished my cycle. I said I was about out of deca . Had some left and just ran it to finish it up. I have only been running about 3 weeks. Yes I agree I should have had everything before I started. Pretty sure I said I was new to all this already. Remember when you started out? Probably didn't do everything perfectly did you? This board is about helping each other not trying to heat on each other. Maybe I'm wrong. Thanks to all of you that answered my questions without trying to put me down. Good Info

UNTOUCHABLE is offline Junior Member
    I have had pretty good luck running L-Dex all the way through my cycle and even into pct. .25 or 1/4 mL a day works good for me.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Remember when you started out? Probably didn't do everything perfectly did you? This board is about helping each other not trying to heat on each other.

This post wasn't to put you down, It was to show you that you should of researched more. Done some homework. ask questions.

I am pretty sure that you came to this board to get the truth. Sorry that the truth makes you get defensive.

When i started. I researched, asked questions. We have all been new. When i started, i did EVERYTHING that i could to reduce any problems that might arise. I refuse to be a statistic of any sorts. That's just me i guess.

Clomid for end of the cycle, Nolva throughout like Polska says, femara,Arimidex i believe will help with the Deca gyno, if you have any.

Which i did state in previous response.

Good Luck with the rest of your cycle :spudnikh5

that is why i'm on this board asking questions right now. I did take your post as a put down. Re read it I think you'll agree. "take responsibility for my own life"

Thread Information