joevette is offline Banned

Gotta problem - Progestin Gyno!

Ok bros, I've been lactating a little bit and need some advice. I am on the same cycle that caused my problem but only running test prop and var currently at the moment. Here's what the cycle looked like:

1-8 1050mg Test prop
    1-8 525mg Tren Ace
    13-27 500mg EQ
    9-12 500mg Test prop
    13-22 1.4g Test prop
    13-22 700mg Tren Ace
    23-now(week 29) 700mg Test prop and 560mg of var
    1-pct 20mg Nolva

I ran between .6 and 2.5mg of Femera during the cycle and switched to 120mg of Proviron around week 24 when I got tired of having libido issues. I've also been runnning slin, IGF-1 LR3, PGF2-A, DNP , sibutramine, T3, ECYs, and clen at various points in the cycle. I ran 200mg of B6 since day 1 split into two doses.

During the tren runs I didn't have any lactation problems and only started within the last 1.5 weeks (about 5 weeks after my last shot of tren ace!). I may have been having problems all along and just didn't squeeze my nips hard enough to find out there was a problem. Once I noticed the problem I bumped the B6 up to 800mg a day and ordered some Dostinex which I'm still working on getting. I don't have any lumps under my nipples and they aren't sore or itchy at all. They look and feel the same as ever, they just get a few drops on them if I squeeze 'em hard. Any thoughts on what I should do?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    back the b-6 off a bit. Do not go over 600mg and stay at 200 if you can, run more femara/letro as I think that will help also. You have a pm.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I'm not even going to read what you wrote... the dostinex is supposed to be your best bet. All you can do now is get it as fast as you can, since I noticed you have some on the way.

Oh, and 27 weeks is quite a long time... but it's all up to you. I can't even call my opinion 2 cents... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    back the b-6 off a bit. Do not go over 600mg and stay at 200 if you can, run more femara/letro as I think that will help also. You have a pm.
    What do you mean stay at 200 "if I can"? It's not really doing anything at 800mg anyways. I know it has toxicity issues, but I'm just using it until my dostinex gets here. I'm not on any femera right now, I switched to 120mg of Proviron ed about 2 weeks before I started having the prolactin problems becuase it was killing my libido. Think I should start taking femera again? If so, should I drop the proviron?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    What do you mean stay at 200 "if I can"? It's not really doing anything at 800mg anyways. I know it has toxicity issues, but I'm just using it until my dostinex gets here. I'm not on any femera right now, I switched to 120mg of Proviron ed about 2 weeks before I started having the prolactin problems becuase it was killing my libido. Think I should start taking femera again? If so, should I drop the proviron?
    I would start femara again until you get a week of cabergoline in you... also keep taking the proviron for two weeks until letro levels are constant.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

meso, nice location. judging by saluu you may not want to be in his sister... although she might not have dbol bloat like him

I would start femara again until you get a week of cabergoline in you... also keep taking the proviron for two weeks until letro levels are constant.
    Think I should take a larger dose today like 6mg then drop it to .6mg ed? That should get the levels up immidiatly.

To be honest, I don't know if that would be the best course of action or not... Bump for anyone that has frontloaded femara.

So, is progestin gyno a big deal? I mean it doesn't cause any type of breast growth, correct? So, as long as I don't have estrogen gyno my only problem is a little milk? Does that sound right? I know progestin gyno is mediated by estrogen to a degree, but it doesn't work the other way around does it?

So, is progestin gyno a big deal? I mean it doesn't cause any type of breast growth, correct? So, as long as I don't have estrogen gyno my only problem is a little milk? Does that sound right? I know progestin gyno is mediated by estrogen to a degree, but it doesn't work the other way around does it?
    I am not an expert on that, but I would tend to agree with you. That is one reason I said jump back onto the femara until you get some cabergoline under your belt so to speak. Sounds like just lactation right now, and not actual gyno. Get some vitex and add to the b-6. You can get that at any healthfood store. That should help with the start of prog sides.

IMO, drop b-6 to 200mg get some vitex and take as directed starting tonight. Start letro up asap, but am not sure about frontload. maybe do 1.25ed for 2 weeks before droping the proviron and then lower the letro to .5mg When you get the dostinex in take .5mg first two doses and then re-evaluate if you need letro and finish off with .25mg dostinex throughout pct.

I'm begining to wonder if my libido problems on cycle were due to an increase in prolactin and not because of the Letro. Also, I've read that both letro and proviron are supposed to block progestin to a degree, so I don't know. The libido problems weren't very major, just had a problem sustaining a solid hard-on a couple of times, but it did seem like the problem was directly related to my letro dosage. So, I'm kinda on the fence about the whole issue.
    Last edited by joevette; 04-14-2005 at 04:53 PM.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    how long have you been off the letro and when did the problem arise?

Been off letro for about 6 weeks and I noticed the problem about 1.5 weeks ago. I took 1.25mg of letro a few hours ago, BTW.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Also, I've read that both letro and proviron are supposed to block progestin to a degree, so I don't know.
    Actually I think the way it works is that prog gyno can't form if there isn't any E present, so an aromatase inhibitor would indirectly block prog gyno (maybe) but wouldn't help with other prolactin sides.

Can't really add anything else. I'd just stick with the dostinex, b6, and letro for a while.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Joe you do know you can get Dost at PNP yes?

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Joe you do know you can get Dost at PNP yes?
    Thanks bro, they actually have it for a fair price. I just bought some from them and paid for express shipping. So, now I have dostinex coming from 3 different sources one of which is a great bro here at AR who offered to send me some for free. I'll leave his name out to keep people from PMing him for freebees, but you know who you are and it's appreciated. Hopefully I'll recieve this from pnp and not have to take advantage of this generous individual. Between the overseas source and pnp I'll have 30 weeks worth of dostinex, I guess I'll save the extra for my next tren run.

Ok update: Today was a big mail day. I got a couple of dostinex pills from my bro, [email protected]/ml of dostinex from pnp, and 4mg of IGF-1 LR3. So, I took 1mg of dostinex to get things rolling. I'll keep you all updated as to how it turns out.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Ok bros, I've been lactating a little bit and need some advice. I am on the same cycle that caused my problem but only running test prop and var currently at the moment. Here's what the cycle looked like:

1-8 1050mg Test prop
    1-8 525mg Tren Ace
    13-27 500mg EQ
    9-12 500mg Test prop
    13-22 1.4g Test prop
    13-22 700mg Tren Ace
    1-pct 20mg Nolva

I ran between .6 and 2.5mg of Femera during the cycle and switched to 120mg of Proviron around week 24 when I got tired of having libido issues. I've also been runnning slin, IGF-1 LR3, PGF2-A, DNP , sibutramine, T3, ECYs, and clen at various points in the cycle. I ran 200mg of B6 since day 1 split into two doses.

During the tren runs I didn't have any lactation problems and only started within the last 1.5 weeks (about 5 weeks after my last shot of tren ace!). I may have been having problems all along and just didn't squeeze my nips hard enough to find out there was a problem. Once I noticed the problem I bumped the B6 up to 800mg a day and ordered some Dostinex which I'm still working on getting. I don't have any lumps under my nipples and they aren't sore or itchy at all. They look and feel the same as ever, they just get a few drops on them if I squeeze 'em hard. Any thoughts on what I should do?
    Does that mean your making milk.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    be careful with the b6 bro..i know its only a vit but anything over 200mg isnt good and does have toxic effects...dont matter if you are taking 1000mg if your body can only break down and use 200mg or so effeciently.

more is not better here

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    I'm begining to wonder if my libido problems on cycle were due to an increase in prolactin and not because of the Letro. Also, I've read that both letro and proviron are supposed to block progestin to a degree, so I don't know. The libido problems weren't very major, just had a problem sustaining a solid hard-on a couple of times, but it did seem like the problem was directly related to my letro dosage. So, I'm kinda on the fence about the whole issue.
    Arise of Prolactin can cause psychological/physical/libido problems as well..This could be the case also...Proviron competes for the binding of Progestin receptors, which isn't a very reliable route to take (which i'm sure you are aware of, and it acts similar to winny in this case)...An increase in progestin/ prolactin signaling can take place, and this will effect one type of the tissue in the breast (lobulo growth) which has nothing to do with estrogen..

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    be careful with the b6 bro..i know its only a vit but anything over 200mg isnt good and does have toxic effects...dont matter if you are taking 1000mg if your body can only break down and use 200mg or so effeciently.

more is not better here
    Yeah, I only used that much B6 for about a week, now I'm back down to 200mg along with .5mg of dostinex twice a week.

apexed37 is offline Junior Member

1-8 1050mg Test prop
    1-8 525mg Tren Ace
    13-27 500mg EQ
    9-12 500mg Test prop
    13-22 1.4g Test prop
    13-22 700mg Tren Ace
    1-pct 20mg Nolva

dude lay off the drugs, IMO you need to calm down

Thread Information