Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOBBY D is offline Member

Do U Have To Pyramid Dbol

IM on my 4th week of dbol . i started w/ 10mgs & now i am at 25mgs, because i was getting sick(nausea) taking 3-pills/day of 5mgs each. i am planing to get to 35mgs, along w/ stacking deca & test. do i have to pyramid the dbol, or can i finish the whole way through my cycle w/ 35mgs-40mgs of dbol

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    should only take dbol for the 1st 4 weeks of a cycle to give it a bump mate.

You don't need to pyramid. Thats the past.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope you dont mean you're gonna run d-bol the whole way through..most only use it for 4, 6 weeks max as a front-loader. And no, you dont have to pyramid down.

can i stop it now for a few weeks & then hit up another 4 weeks at 40 - 50mgs, or what will happen if i do this pyramiding like i was told by an old timer

I wouldn't...but you can use it as a bridge between your last shot and pct at a low dose.

i heard guys doing dbol for 10 weeks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    can i stop it now for a few weeks & then hit up another 4 weeks at 40 - 50mgs, or what will happen if i do this pyramiding like i was told by an old timer
    Yes you could hit it again as long as you give it a rest. Pyramiding will lessen your gains as you are working up to a good dose then you will be quiting, but if you ran continually you are already at a good working dose.

thanks mesomorphyl, so should i start taking the 35mg dose next week all the way through. by the way how long of a rest if i choose that road
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 04-14-2005 at 12:14 PM.

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    10 weeks of dbol

get in line for a new liver now, it might take you a while since ronnie coleman and jay cutler are in line before you. And dont forget about barry bonds.

lol

I heard of a guy taking dbol for (not kid you) 28 weeks straight.

Talk about killing yourself

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar99
    10 weeks of dbol

get in line for a new liver now, it might take you a while since ronnie coleman and jay cutler are in line before you. And dont forget about barry bonds.

lol
    come on for real, i have read no more than 10 weeks

i dont drink alcohol when i do this stuff

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks of dbol

lol
    If you have no idea what you're talking about...say nothing.

numerous people have run 17-a steroids for longer periods without repercussions short of minor increases in liver Values.

Halo is used as a long-term treatment for brest cancer in women... and none of these women to date have experienced jaundice...

If you want to copy and paste answers or whore threads with snide comments.. visit the lounge

well 10 weeks seems like a long (professional BB) cycle. Im sure there are guys on here that run that. But if you are just starting out, I highly doubt anyone would suggest doing a cycle longer than 6 weeks.

how many cycles have you done? And more isnt better, its all about building up tolerance. Ronnie coleman probably shoots 2000 + mg a week of test easy, then again look how long hes been doping. I read somewhere (dont know how true this one is) that some guys have been known to take up to 2000mg daily test prop. (hmmm talk about overkill) But hey, im not 330 lbs

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    no,..n pyramid!!! you do need test though

4 on and 4 off, etc... and take your liver supps. Or you could go as high as 6 on but if you are hitting them more than the frontload I would get an liver panel done before hitting it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    If you have no idea what you're talking about...say nothing.

numerous people have run 17-a steroids for longer periods without repercussions short of minor increases in liver Values.

Halo is used as a long-term treatment for brest cancer in women... and none of these women to date have experienced jaundice...

If you want to copy and paste answers or whore threads with snide comments.. visit the lounge
    thanks bro,(i need answers not bashing) so 10-12weeks will be no problem it wont plateu my levels doing this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    no,..n pyramid!!! you do need test though
    He's doing test and deca he said.

But hey, im not 330 lbs
    You could be... and if you do things right the first time you get some of your best gains so go balls out and become that monster.

Sorry to hijack the thread

IM on my 4th week of dbol. i started w/ 10mgs & now i am at 25mgs, because i was getting sick(nausea) taking 3-pills/day of 5mgs each. i am planing to get to 35mgs, along w/ stacking deca & test. do i have to pyramid the dbol, or can i finish the whole way through my cycle w/ 35mgs-40mgs of dbol
    @4 weeks in i can really perceive no benefit from continuing with the d-bol administration.(actually i can percive no benefit to using 10 mg of d-bol either )

Are you still getting nausea at 25mg?

IMO i think at the end of week 4 you should stop the administration... reserve the rest of your d-bol for your next cycle.

Meso, with your plan I can see that a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    @4 weeks in i can really perceive no benefit from continuing with the d-bol administration.(actually i can percive no benefit to using 10 mg of d-bol either )

Are you still getting nausea at 25mg?

IMO i think at the end of week 4 you should stop the administration... reserve the rest of your d-bol for your next cycle.
    no iam not getting sick because my body became used to the chemical. how long after my total 15week cycle should i wait for my next.

You should usually wait atleast the same amount of time you were on cycle.

just my 2 cents

so 15 weeks. Some do it different, but that depends once again on the number of cycles, past history, etc.

You should usually wait atleast the same amount of time you were on cycle.

just my 2 cents

so 15 weeks. Some do it different, but that depends once again on the number of cycles, past history, etc.
    this is my second time after 4 years. my first time i just did dbol for 5 weeks.

I would do 15 weeks.

See what others say when they chime in.

If your first time was dbol only, I would consider this to be your first real cycle. I don't think you need to go that heavy considering you're using deca /test/dbol all together. Like Nark said, after week 4 I don't think there would be a big benefit to continuing the dbol. Many people use test only as a first cycle and get great results, this may be overkill to use that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    If your first time was dbol only, I would consider this to be your first real cycle. I don't think you need to go that heavy considering you're using deca/test/dbol all together. Like Nark said, after week 4 I don't think there would be a big benefit to continuing the dbol. Many people use test only as a first cycle and get great results, this may be overkill to use that much.
    so than after the 4th week, i can just run test and deca . remember, i am starting test in 2 weeks, due to back orders, it is my second week on deca at 200mg.

anybody comment please

best thing to do for future cycles (this is what I am doing right now)

is ordering everything, waiting for it all to arrive 100%

lay it out, calender etc. I know exactly what im doing the whole time

this way I dont make a dosage mistake, a mistake by missing an important part of my cycle PCT

also to make sure I have enough gear for the whole deal without having to worry about stuff. What if your source goes sour and your stuck in the middle of a cycle. etc. Im sure you know all this, but thats what I would do when you prepare for your next cycle.

well most look like this on first second cycles

1-10 (or 1-12 test 300-500mg week)
    1-10 deca
    1-4 dbol (30mg day)

just depends on your body chemistry, genetics, tons of factors. Plus you want to have a good diet depending on your plan. You have a MASS or bulking cycle, so you want to load up on quality calories. keep saturated fats low, etc. usually try to get 2grams per lb of bodyweight

pct

nolva everyday 10 mg - 20 mg

clomid 14 days after last shot 300 mg 100 mg...then it gradually goes down..etc

best thing to do for future cycles (this is what I am doing right now)

is ordering everything, waiting for it all to arrive 100%

lay it out, calender etc. I know exactly what im doing the whole time

this way I dont make a dosage mistake, a mistake by missing an important part of my cycle PCT

also to make sure I have enough gear for the whole deal without having to worry about stuff. What if your source goes sour and your stuck in the middle of a cycle. etc. Im sure you know all this, but thats what I would do when you prepare for your next cycle.
    i know i thought i had it all down, but i ran in to some miss understandings

This is a mess here, I'm confused. You already started the dbol and deca but dont have the test yet...correct?
    You should make sure whenever you take something that will shut down your natural test (ie. deca or dbol) that you have some form of test in your cycle. You should run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca and at a higher dosage than deca as well.
    So the cycle would look something like this, if I were doing it:
    Test week 1-12 (or whatever youre doing to)
    Deca week 1-10(2 weeks less than test)
    d-bol week 1-4(then maybe a small dose to bridge to pct)
    week 13-16 clomid therapy, nolva as well

Thats how I would run it

This is a mess here, I'm confused. You already started the dbol and deca but dont have the test yet...correct?
    seems we're in a pickle right now

You should make sure whenever you take something that will shut down your natural test (ie. deca or dbol) that you have some form of test in your cycle. You should run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca and at a higher dosage than deca as well.
    So the cycle would look something like this, if I were doing it:
    Test week 1-12 (or whatever youre doing to)
    Deca week 1-10(2 weeks less than test)
    d-bol week 1-4(then maybe a small dose to bridge to pct)
    week 13-16 clomid therapy, nolva as well

Thats how I would run it
    this is how i started:
    the first 2 weeks dbol only.
    then 3rd week start deca along w/ the increase of dbol
    (i had miss understood that i needed to include test) so i am starting test later do to my f' up
    i will stop dbol at week 8, and finished up to 15 weeks w/ deca & test.
    i know this will screw up my gains, but i hope i still can benefit from the juice

I'm sure you will still benefit from all of this, but in the future you would probably be better off after taking all the advice from this thread from day 1 of the cycle...good luck!

I dont know. If I were you as bad as this sounds. I would run nolva and clomid .....PCT schedule

I think it would be smart to fix your natural test back and clean this up, im sure you have enough information by now to complete a real cycle. You probably have more confidence that all the great bros on here have helped you out tremedously.

I would do PCT, stop all gear..and run it all next month.

i just dont see any point in ****ing yourself up with more gear that is definitely not scheduled correctly. Its all about getting good gains for the money, and I think you will be wasting money and getting possible sides. (decreased libido, possible gyno)

I'm sure you will still benefit from all of this, but in the future you would probably be better off after taking all the advice from this thread from day 1 of the cycle...good luck!
    thanks bro, just 1 more thing, when i need nolvadex , how long do i have to run it

usually you keep it on hand for signs of gyno BUT

i will be running mine at 10 mg through the entire cycle

thanks bro, just 1 more thing, when i need nolvadex, how long do i have to run it
    Most people run it at 10mgs every day during cycle, then 20mgs a day during pct. If you see signs of gyno, bump it up to 60mgs until it goes away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information