Thread: Supplmentation

HardTymer is offline Junior Member

Question Supplmentation

Ive been working out off and on for about 7 yrs. I just recently went back to the gym after a 2 yr hiatus. When I was working out regularly I was on 19-nor and andro and taking in about 200 grams of protein a day. Well now since ive gone back I just bought some russian D-Boll to stack with Equipoison. Can anyone give me some good advice on how to take both and the proper cycle times? when I was on andro I took 1 nor in the morning and 1 before bed. I took 2 pills of the andro with creatine 30 mins before I worked out. any advice would help.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I personally dont know what D-BOLL or EQUIPOISON is. I think what your referring to is some product you buy out of the back of a magazine.?? I would not take anything that you have mentioned in your post. When and IF you can find a source I would do Tes Enanthate 500 mg EW for 10 weeks, with Arimidex or Nolv. ED and some winny or Var towards the end of the cycle. JMO

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    IMHO I think you should move this to the supplement catagory 'cause I have seen a thread with those two supplements in it, but in reality we just ragged on them 'cause why deal with the fake stuff that MAY get some effects (or in most cases none)? Sorry but money is tight over here and I'd just get the real stuff and not worry if product A is going to actually work or not. Anywho, just to be on the nice side I'd move this and ask those guy's in the supplement forum seeming how you might get a more positive response over there.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    You dont know nearly enough

HardTymer is offline Junior Member
    [B]Good lookin out grant ill see what I can do. that other crap IS garbage after more poking around I found it to be bogus.

Thread Information