Tbomb2005 is offline New Member

Enthant or Deca 300??????

I'm 20 years old and i have been lifting for 4 years now on and off and in these past 2 years its been hard as hell to hold gain mass.... i am 230 and 6 foot so i am preety big naturally but i want to get alot bigger this summer... Right now i am in the process of either getting Deca 300 or Enthant.... ive talked to people and they say whichever one i choose u can take it by itself... is this true??? Also i want to know how much i can gain off of one cycle and which one is best? I dont want a limp dick or balding to occure...lol so which would be the best out of these 2, and how should they be taken? I'm new so please info on me this will be my first cycle...... thanks

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't do deca alone. I would do test alone or better yet stack both of them.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I'd do the Test alone if its your first cycle. You're gonna blow up regardless, I wouldn't waste the money on Deca . You could grab some Dbol for a nice 4 week kickstart.

Cutty is offline New Member
    20 and on juice? you going to be a pro at something? you can gain strength until you're 35, especially if you're smart and committed. you say you're lifting off and on. my recommendation--can the juice, eat right and work hard. no off and on! ON!

Test

Well when i say off and on i ment durning my workout time, i broke my hand twice and it took me a while to recover.... but i have been staying the same weight forever...and i work out hard as hell.. its just i think if i wanna do it natural yeah it will take me forever and i wanna experment now... plus i was fat as a child all the way up to 14 so i have stretch marks and loose skin that i want to fill with hard muscle...... ANYWAYS about how much should i expect to gain from a one cycle of this Enthant.... I can get this stuff for $110 is that a good price for the Test?
    Last edited by Tbomb2005; 04-14-2005 at 04:35 PM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    ok bro to run a efficient cycle of test you need
    1 nolvadex enough to run 10mg every day of your cycle and 20mg every day of your pct.
    2 test enan 5000mg wich you eill inject at 500mg per week (250mg every 3.5 days)
    3 clomid for pct (look up pct in the pct section this is a MUST)

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    oh and it's allways good to have more nolva in case you get gyno symptoms

Test

Ok for everything i need what would be an average cost and how would i go about getting the rest since i "know" i can only get the test from a source....do i have to do the same for the rest?

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    anabolic reasearch..click top right of page for this stuff below bro
    ok bro to run a efficient cycle of test you need
    1 nolvadex enough to run 10mg every day of your cycle and 20mg every day of your pct.
    3 clomid for pct (look up pct in the pct section this is a MUST)

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    ur too young.

Thanks for the advice for the people who are helpful, Another question if i just stacked them alone deca and Test would a pct still be a must.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tbomb2005
    Thanks for the advice for the people who are helpful, Another question if i just stacked them alone deca and Test would a pct still be a must.......
    Yes a big must.

zuke is offline Member
    you really need to read the the educational threads, steroid profiles, and read what stacks some other people are doing for their first cycles. try to have a good understanding of what all of this gear is for before you just start sticking it in your body. you really would be better off waiting for just a couple of years before you start messing with this stuff. if you are only 20 and are saying that you can't make any gains, there is something wrong with your training or your diet. i know it's hard to resist the temptation of using gear, but try to get everything else in order first.

it can be aggrevating when people start telling you that you should wait, but these people are looking out for your best interests and just don't want you to cause yourself and longterm damage to your body.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Cutty beat me to it. You don't need gear until your test levels start to drop. If you are not making gains at 20 years of age, you are doing something else very, very wrong, and gear won't fix that.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Take the deca all by itself, you'll look real good with some lactating man boobies and a limp one.LOL Take the test, all cycles(IMO) need test.

Ok i am getting the deca and test next week.... Can i take just the deca and test alone for the cycle then worry about the pct later right after the cycle is finished? Just curious about how much did u guys gain on your first cycle on these 2 things. Also about how long is a cycle? Im new but iv been reading up trying to learn, so give me some slack....thanks for the advice.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Get the Clomid and Nolvadex BEFORE starting any cycle.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Too young.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Get the Clomid and Nolvadex BEFORE starting any cycle.
    Very important.

You're not really listening to the advice being given and it sounds like you're going with both Test and Deca anyway, so do this...

wk 01-10 Deca 300mg/wk
    wk 01-12 Test E 500mg/wk (250mg Mon and Thurs)

wk 01-14 Nolva 10mg ed
    wk 14-16 Nolva 20mg ed
    wk 14-16 Clomid 100/100/50mg ed

If you train hard and eat even harder (lol), you'll probably gain ~30+lbs.
    Last edited by Godspeed; 04-16-2005 at 05:12 PM.

Test E and Deca 300?? or....

Ok just curious im going to be doing my first cycle and im trying to decide if taking Test enthante and Deca 300 would be better then dbol and winstrol . I want to get big but i want the cut look along with the bigness..... Now if i ran test e and deca for a cycle should i take dbol and winstrol after the cycle one.......... my guy is coming in today and he has a list of stuff. i dont want the baldness or a limp one so could someone help me what they think would be the best cycle.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbomb2005
    ...trying to decide if taking Test enthante and Deca 300 would be better then dbol and winstrol.
    100% definitely.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I'm with th e majority here and believe 20 is too young to start cycling. I would give it 3 - 4 more years. If you're dead set on a cycle - then do yourself a favor and run a test only cycle 1st like test e or test c @ 500 mg / week. You need to know how your body reacts to one compound before submitting it to combinations. Save the deca for cycle 2. And make sure you have ALL your PCT matls in place before starting. Read read read these boards and the profiles forum, learn all you can about what you're getting ready to do to your body.

Thread Information