Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

Teens and Steroids

Teens and Steroids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an excerpt from the book Legal Muscle by Rick Collins on Teenagers and steroids . Some good points that alot of teens don't think about.

"You're technically an adult and can make up your own mind, but are the benefits really worth it? The way I see it, to really get the benefits you're going to need to take more steroids than an older guy. Why? Because your own natural testosterone levels are really high right now, as suggested by your acne. Once you take in testosterone from outside, your own natural production shuts off. It can go to zero pretty fast. You'll need a lot of juice just to get you up to where you were to begin with. An older guy, whose levels have gone down over the years, might double his natural levels by taking half of what you'd need just to break even. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of teenaged boys jump to as high as 2,000 nanograms per deciliter of blood - about two to four times of your typical adult. How can you justify not taking advantage of the highest natural testosterone levels you'll ever have in your life? How can you justify just shutting them down? The kids who start juicing without having built any natural foundation get big fast and then get small again just as fast as soon as the cycle ends, like a yo-yo.

If you are 200 pounds and 30 years old, I'd agree your potential for further gains after years of training might be pretty much expended. If you wanted to keep improving, I might sympathize with your dilemma. But that's not you. You haven't even scratched the surface of your natural potential. Look at you. If you need steroids to break the 160-pound barrier, take up tennis. You could easily gain twenty pounds without touching anything that might get you busted. I'll bet your training sucks, your diet sucks, and you haven't even begun to pay the necessary dues of hard work. You want fast, dramatic results? At your age, this is probably the only time in your life that you'll be able to get them without juice. Milk it for all it's worth. Revamp your training, start eating right, and stop asking people about steroids at nineteen years old."

Thanks to intense6 for the excerpt...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    acne usually isnt brought on by high or low test levels as much as it is fluctuating levels

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    defintly agree

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    acne usually isnt brought on by high or low test levels as much as it is fluctuating levels
    That's true. That is why it's funny when people blame their clomid for their acne during pct when really it's just seriously fluctuating hormones.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Teens and Steroids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are 200 pounds and 30 years old, I'd agree your potential for further gains after years of training might be pretty much expended.
    Thanks to intense6 for the excerpt...

exactly what i like to hear. thats almost exactly where i was when i decided to juice.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    BUMP, lots of threads today re: this topic.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bump
    good info

Thread Information