Thread: Doctors and AAS

getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Doctors and AAS

What do some of your doctors tell you when you let them know that you are on juice? I am only 20 so if i started cycling i dont think i would tell my doc b/c he is the family doctor!

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    What do some of your doctors tell you when you let them know that you are on juice? I am only 20 so if i started cycling i dont think i would tell my doc b/c he is the family doctor!
    they dont care. if you're juicing and nothing is wrong with you, I wouldn't let any doctor in on your business. If you are having serious health problems, or need a blood test, then talk to your doc.

clhp20 is offline Member

Don't tell him until you feel 100% confident in your relationship with him. I would suggest find another Dr. to remedy the family issues. It doesn't really matter, Dr. patient privelidges.

But, there will be a time that he will know anyway. might aswell be upfront as possible with him about it. Under Dr. supervision. Shyt half if not all of us wish it was that simple though.

yea i don't know how to get a blood test done b/c i dont' know what to tell him the reasoning is, maybe prohormones?

big_mike is offline Member
    yea i don't know how to get a blood test done b/c i dont' know what to tell him the reasoning is, maybe prohormones?

tell him you feel that whenever you are around your girlfriend, you don't feel stimulated anymore...tell him you are never in the mood when she's ready. That's a good reason.

could i go to a local doc(around my college), and how much does it usually cost?

getbigquick is offline New Member
    i think they see thinks everyday that makes your steroid takin look fcuk all if you get what i mean they must see that kinda thing everyday

didnt really understand that getbigquick

getbigquick is offline New Member
    sorry i meant your doctor will see all sorts of people from steroid users to smack heads so i doubt he would pass judgement on your steroid using

Thread Information