ray26 is offline New Member

winstrol/finapix

hey i was reading on the main page here that this combo is the best of the best combo in gains. i just ordered fina-H carts im gonna make it at home soon. i just have to get my hands on some winstrol . what kinda gains do u guys think i will get from this?. 50mg winny eod and fina every other day for 6weeks im making 2carts of fina. also is this common to inject this much

im 5'10 195lbs
    17inch arms
    42chest

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt say those are the best for gaining..i would go with test and deca or dbol

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Tren /prop/winny is best lean mass or cutter. Winny needs to be shot ED and there needs to be some kind of test with them, don't run winny/tren alone. I think you need to research this stack more.

fukkenshredded is offline New Member
    Test is advisable, but not mandatory. I run fina/winny together with fantastic results. I get ripped in a month. But with test prop things are even better. You will feel better AND gain more size without adding fat. It is the best stack for anything, period. I would run all of it for eight weeks, taking winny and fina every day and prop at 300mg/week. A little arimidex for that extra tight skin and you are good to go.

thanx

thanx BRO but what about those everyday injection isnt that a bitch?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget what the main page says a lot of that info is outdated and wrong. I found for me prop and tren are the best for bulk with low water retention.

saluu is offline Banned
    i have to agree prop and tren great combo but not as bulker but cutter when you wanna bulk go with longer esters but short ester like prop with less water rentention gotta cut than bulk bro. i am on record and would say prop/tren/winny or anavar are best cutting combo and best mass tren'test e , anadrol best mass cycle.

thanx

how much prop would u suggest i go with 300mg once per week?

Thread Information