IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member

Steroids healing athletic injuries?

I recently ready during my research that roids will heal injuries. Is this true? i have bad shoulder problems, the doctor said that he thinks its my little muscles around my rotator cuff that didn't grow and get strong as fast as the rest of my body did. Will steroids fix this? anyone have any experience with a similar situation?

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Is it a muscle problem or a tendon/ligament problem? Steroids will help grow muscle tissue but will actually make tendons/ligaments worse for the most part. Are you doing anything to strengthen the area?

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if it will fix it for good but I have had a back injury for some time now and I must admit that it feel much better when I am on gear than when I am off. I believe that it just might be the extra water lubricating my lower back. I'm not sure wut da deal

well the doc said its a muscle problem. that they aren't strong enough, and too small....so i duno, he could be dead wrong.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'd look at recuperative exercises first to fix that problem. If you do a search either here or on google you should be able to find plenty of ideas for rotator cuff work. That's gonna be the key to strengthening the area.

Beyond that, look into HGH.

bro, ive been doing those exercises for a good 2 years now, they don't work hahaha. whats HGH?

Thread Information