faustunta is offline Junior Member

please no flaming just suggestions

Ok ive been working out for about 12 years now..... wrestled through highschool and college.... am now 195 pds 5'10 8.6% body fat

I wanted just a smallboost of maybe 5-10 pds.... i know every one suggests 10-12 or more weeks of a cycle....this is my first time ever usin anything and people have been very helpful on this board.

i figured a 6 week cycle which is very short but i figure should still work for moderate gains.. this is a trial so i can maintain my diet plan strictly and workouts strictly.....so i basically want to run it for 6 weeks and make sure i am ready mentally to take the next step and prepair for a full out cycle. Realizing that it takes much discipline and i cant just rush into stuff.

This is what im planning

week 1 200ml deca 15 mg dbol increasing to 20 at MOST
    week 2 400ml deca 20mg dbol
    week 3 400ml deca 20mg dbol
    week 4 300ml deca 200ml sust
    week 5 300ml deca 200ml sust
    week 6 200ml deca 200ml sust
    week 7 100 mg clomid daily
    week 8 50 mg clomid daily

This is a baby cycle and i know that many will recommend test throughout.....this is what i am supplied with and this s the most rational way that i have figured to use it and ending the cycle with sust seems to me a safer way to gimmi the test i need that the deca is taking away...

any movment to these numbers that ive givin???? i would greatly take advise

again these totals r what i am supplied with
    thank you

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    thats a horrible cycle, i would suggest you do some reasearch. and stick to one maybe 2 compounds for a first cycle.

Iowa is offline Banned
    If you want to do a short cycle then stay away from deca all together.
    You MUST have test. So since you want a short cycle, make it test prop.
    If I was to run a short cycle(which I wouldn't)I would run between 50-100mg of test prop every day.

i had 1 or 2 compunds..... deca and dbol ...however i need test to balance out the effects of the deca........ which is the reason y i put it in there....is the cycle horrible becuase its so short? becuase other then not having test for the first 3 weeks its the same cycle that has been told to me many times just smaller dosages and not as long.

Iowa thank you for the suggestion........ how about this.

week 1 200mg deca 100mg sust 15mg dbol
    week 2 200mg deca 100mg sust 20mg dbol
    week 3 400mg deca 100mg sust 20mg dbol
    week 4 400mg deca 100mg sust
    week 5 300mg deca 100mg sust
    week 6 200mg deca 100mg sust
    week 7 100mg clomid
    week 8 50 mg clomid ?????
    Last edited by faustunta; 04-14-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro this is the stupidest thread of the day and also the dumbest cycle
    do some research

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Alright, Im really tempted to flame but Ill hold back and tell you what u need to hear. Don't do the cycle. I know whats going through your mind: "I wanna do SOMETHING but this is all i have right now so I'm gonna make a cycle out of it no matter how sheeitty it is" NO NO NO NO NO. You really do need to be patient and hold off on the cycle until you can get more test. Sit down take a breather, stop getting all exited about jiucing and decide to do what's best for your body bro. Wait till you can get at least 2 10ml bottles of Test E or C and run that at 500mg/week with PCT. Very simple....hard part is waiting. DISCIPLINE!!!!! Do you wanna juice just to juice and feel like your making gains? Or do you wanna ACTUALLY MAKE GAINS?!?!?!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Alright, Im really tempted to flame but Ill hold back and tell you what u need to hear. Don't do the cycle. I know whats going through your mind: "I wanna do SOMETHING but this is all i have right now so I'm gonna make a cycle out of it no matter how sheeitty it is" NO NO NO NO NO. You really do need to be patient and hold off on the cycle until you can get more test. Sit down take a breather, stop getting all exited about jiucing and decide to do what's best for your body bro. Wait till you can get at least 2 10ml bottles of Test E or C and run that at 500mg/week with PCT. Very simple....hard part is waiting. DISCIPLINE!!!!! Do you wanna juice just to juice and feel like your making gains? Or do you wanna ACTUALLY MAKE GAINS?!?!?!
    wow bro great self controll
    i still think he needs to frikkin research and pull his head out of his ass
    i mean if you knew you were gona get flamed
    it shows that you know better
    why be ignorant

ok let me re state what i said in my first thread....... if i HAD the option i would take a 10-12 week cycle test e or p 3-500mg week 25-30mg dbol and nolvex

i have done plenty of research........ the products i have is Alll i can get i am not able or have the connections to get anything else..... i understand this is not the BEST cycle or isnt what most people would suggest... which is why i asked the best cycle with what i have..........if i said 6 weeks of test @ 300-500mg a week followed by clomid would that be ok ...sust is made up of 4 tests test prop 30 mg test fenilpro 60mg test isocapro 60mg and test decano 100mg .. i would assume that this would plenty take care of the test requirment ??? would it be better to just take 6 weeks of sust @ 100mg per week ?
    i dont want to do more then 6 weeks of a cycle and wouldnt sust take the place of test just fine??? Believe me if someone would tell me where to get test i would get it! lol i dont have the resources as u do to do that. unless someone would like to pm me and tell me where to go i will GLADLY buy as much test as i need asap!
    Last edited by faustunta; 04-14-2005 at 05:15 PM.

Thread Information