Thread: valium

getbigquick is offline New Member

valium

hi people sorry to bother you with such a meaningless thread but when on heavy cycle what do you use as a sleep aid ive bin using valium and to be onest its getting a bit addictive but for the life of me i carnt sleep on a heavy cycle

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ambien, tylenol sleep aid, gabba.

thanx bdtr i will look those up i seem to be spending more on valium than steroids not a good situation lol

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried a roofie last night I am still groggy plus I can't remember a thing and my ass hurts for some reason... LOL J/K. I hear ambien is great since it is out of your system by morning. But that as well is addictive and will give you a rebound- meaning you will not sleep well without it for several nights.

Scrub is offline Member
    [QUOTE=mark956101957]I tried a roofie last night I am still groggy plus I can't remember a thing and my ass hurts for some reason... QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. We most have bought a bad batch from the same guy!

Quote Originally Posted by getbigquick
    thanx bdtr i will look those up i seem to be spending more on valium than steroids not a good situation lol
    Curious as to how much you take a night to sleep and how long have you been on it?

yes ive seen bits on ghb but thats to far out for me im alright usually its jest when im caning the test400 carnt sleep at all cheers for the suggestions guys

im not on that much to be onest mate just i dont want to get dependant on it ive seen it happen to a few mates prefer to be safe than sorry

Ghb is not the same as a roofie. How much valium do you take each night I asked and how long have you been taking it?

about 3-4 tabs a night for about three weeks like i say nothing major im slowly needing more and more there the low mg aswell

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd reccomend less powerful otc sleep aids like melatonin and the ones BDTR mentioned, although ambien isn't otc.

xtc75 is offline Junior Member
    Ambien seems to be the only thing that helps me and feel the least grogginess in the morning.

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    Stay away from "mothers little helper". Easy to get addicted to them and available at any corner bar. If you give in to this drug, the long term effect is the shakes, not relaxation. My brother was a Ranger in the army and they used to give the blue ones (10mg) to the snipers for 500+ yd. shots. I personally know a guy who was addicted and he shakes like a leaf.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    if ya can get it try some Trazodone works great

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    OTC I would say benadryl. Script. people are usually satisfied with ambien. How many times a week are you using valium? If it's only 2-3 times it shouldn't be a problem. Anymore and you might think about the other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1
    OTC I would say benadryl. Script. people are usually satisfied with ambien. How many times a week are you using valium? If it's only 2-3 times it shouldn't be a problem. Anymore and you might think about the other options.
    I should have expanded on that "available at any corner bar" thing. The reason I know a guy who shakes like a leaf, is that I was once part owner of a bar and Vallium (Diazepam) was HUGE for about 2 years and then it tapered off. I've seen the addiction start, manifest itself, and then require intervention. Not to flame on your opinion Mach1, but Valium 2-3 times a week for someone who was not perscribed by a Doctor for medical reasons is a recipe for disaster. Trust me.

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    I must have missed where he wasn't getting them presrcibed. But I speak with people almost daily who've been on benzo's for years and when used in a non dependent way, are not as bad as people think. But then we all know everybody reacts to different meds in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by getbigquick
    True Mach1....all drugs affect people in a different way. Just seems like V's win most of the time. The above quote infulenced my posting.

WANNABE2BIG is offline Junior Member
    i went to the dr. and got some ambian (10) worked great for 10 nights and then i didn't sleep good for like 5 or 6 nights
    wouldn't take it again if givin the chance

oc pitbull is offline Member
    i know valume and lots of certian pills liek that convert into estrogen.

indica is offline Banned
    3-4 tabs per night is pretty much...i take 1 val and i used to be a benzo addict back when i was a kid.

Start tapering down a half each night...withdrawl from benzo is the WORST, you get sicker than on heroin, no joke. Not something to play around with.

With vals withdrawl usally comes 2-3days after if you stop cold turkey..but its nothing i recommend.

Just because its a medicine its not any diffrent from drugs, IMO it can be as heavy as heroin and beleive me i have been there. But i have been clean now for 5 years.

Be careful!

fukkenshredded is offline New Member
    I just went through valium withdrawals after taking 50-80mg daily for nearly a year. I can tell you that there is NOTHING as bad. It was six weeks of hell. I had seizures, hallucinations, the whole nine yards. If I knew it was that serious I would have gone to the E.R. even though it would have presented serious legal issues for me. Believe me, you want to avoid valium and other benzos. Find another sleep med. Xyrem would be my recommendation.

indica is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fukkenshredded
    I just went through valium withdrawals after taking 50-80mg daily for nearly a year. I can tell you that there is NOTHING as bad. It was six weeks of hell. I had seizures, hallucinations, the whole nine yards. If I knew it was that serious I would have gone to the E.R. even though it would have presented serious legal issues for me. Believe me, you want to avoid valium and other benzos. Find another sleep med. Xyrem would be my recommendation.

This is what im talking about....heroin was nothing compared to benz.

But as with everything, used with moderation it can be usefull. 0,5-1 before bed is the most i do. Anymore than that is just for kicks and thats a nono with benzo.

offset_zero is offline New Member
    there is a drug you can have prescribed by you doctor, it's non narcotic,non benzo and it actually works for getting some sleep. Most Dr's will readily prescribe it brecause it'd not habit forming. the drug is Imovane 7.5mg (generic name is zopiclone). It does's work but take it when you lie down not a half hour before bedtime

indica is offline Banned
    Imovane is addictive too, i have used it....actually i think its a benz but i might be wrong

Thread Information