man boobes is offline Junior Member

What to start with as a newbie?

I've searched and searched and usually find the samething,but nothing about what to start out with beeing completely new to this. Looking to cut a lil but mostly to put on some mass.

What would be the way to go?

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man boobes
    I've searched and searched and usually find the samething,but nothing about what to start out with beeing completely new to this. Looking to cut a lil but mostly to put on some mass.

there are many things on here for the new guy. It's everywhere.

In the search button type in pct, or Test E... That should give you some sort of general direction.

Best of Luck and Welcome to Ar

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man boobes

read the educational forums.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    read the profiles of all teh steroids , read the educational forums, follow all the questions in this forum... you see something you dont know... look it up or research on it

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    You're doing the correct thing by researching thoroughly before beginning the use of AS. I'd recommend further study before getting started but, I'll answer your question based on my experience.

I believe that you should start with an injectable testosterone and nothing else. Some on this board are of a different opinion, suggesting the addition of other compounds in a first cycle. However, my experience was that a relatively small amount of Testosterone (250 mg/wk in my case) resulted in amazing gains in my first cycle. Take advantage of your body's ability to grow on small amounts of gear now. If you continue juicing, you'll need to add more later on.

I'd recommend a long-acting Test such as Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate --both are very similar in their anabolic effect and time interval. You can plan on waiting two to three weeks before seeing any effect with these meds. It's best to inject twice per week, splitting the dosage evenly (example: Saturday 125 mg / Tuesday 125 mg.) that will produce the most even blood saturation and best results. You should plan your cycle for a minimum of ten weeks--twelve would be better. Make sure that you research Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and ensure that you have the right compounds in stock before starting any cycle. See the PCT Forum for more information.

Hope that helps. Good luck bro.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    best thing to start with as a newbie is research. after about 6 months, form a conclusion of what you want to do based on your research and knowledge. thats my .02

getbigquick is offline New Member
    wish id researched alot more when i started wouldnt of wasted all my money makin no gains now i spend half the money and make twice the gains like everyones saying congrats on researching mate best way to go

nostradamas is offline New Member
    before taking anything research but after reading several forums i decided on eq and test-e for my first cycle along with the proper pct. keep learning bro knowledge is power.

seanw is offline Banned
    Best thing to do is read this Newbies Starter Pack

Thread Information