fukkenshredded is offline New Member

A little something about winstrol...

Most people advise hitting the winny in the latter part of a cycle, for various reasons. Generally the most often quoted reason is that the gains are somehow 'solidified' with winstrol , or that winstrol will help remove the bloat that test can cause.

Well, here's a little something for ya --

Winstrol augments the ability of the androgen receptor to accept testosterone .

So, your best bet is to run winny either concurrent with test right from the start, or to run winny first for four weeks, then add test.

Just some information to help you maximize your mililiters...

FS

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Does it stimulate the AR somehow? How does it work in that manner? Also if you used proviron at that time would that give enhanced benifit?

Hooker did a profile of winstrol ... Why not add to that with some experiences or data? Or do that here and post a link on that thread.

saluu is offline Banned
    winny is a great hardner no doubt and their was a poll winny as hardner or fat loser and trust me most people like winny as hardner . peace polls dont lie micheal jackson does.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    winny is a great hardner no doubt and their was a poll winny as hardner or fat loser and trust me most people like winny as hardner . peace polls dont lie micheal jackson does.
    polls don't lie about what people think. but tests don't lie about actual results

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    So if you run Winny only it will affect nature test production everytime? I hear it doesnt sometimes

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    So if you run Winny only it will affect nature test production everytime? I hear it doesnt sometimes
    i don't understand why it would effect the natural test production sometimes and not others?? why do u think that?

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Does it stimulate the AR somehow? How does it work in that manner? Also if you used proviron at that time would that give enhanced benifit?

Hooker did a profile of winstrol... Why not add to that with some experiences or data? Or do that here and post a link on that thread.
    Lewellyn seems to think that "winstrol adds to the androgen-induced lowering of binding protein levels" and that Proviron "competitively inhibits both estrogen aromitization and testosterone to SHBG binding" so that adding both of these to a test cycle (maybe a gram/week) will get the most greatest test to est ratio your gonna get in a cycle. Im running sus/winny in a week but proviron is too expensive for me right now to try it.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    I've heard ppl say it shuts down the test production and heard ppl that say it hasnt

joevette is offline Banned
    Winstrol lowers SHBG so that you have more free test to actually build muscle with. I don't believe it directly effects the AR any differently than other AAS (except for the overall binding affinity). But as Crispy mentioned proviron lowers SHBG as well, and can be safely run through an entire cycle. For the record alot of things lower SHBG including insulin and letro.

saluu is offline Banned
    trust me winny and anavar shut down test production any strong androgen shuts you down hard bro that is why never do any cycle without test.

Thread Information