HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member

Whats Your Favorite Exotic Steroid

I been workin out and jucing for 10 years, Tried almost everything except masteron , ifg-1, anadrol whats ur favorite exotic steroid ???

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Pisang Pistaschio Test, great after taste message, heh Id stick to the basics but thats just me
    Last edited by SplinterCell; 04-14-2005 at 11:33 AM.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    I been workin out and jucing for 10 years, Tried almost everything except masteron, ifg-1, anadrol whats ur favorite exotic steroid???
    The best is the "mystery pill". When your not sure what it even is... but you know its working!! hahahahaha

I never knew there were exotic steroids out there

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Leikmycocksuctobolan - is not only exotic, but erotic as well.

jbol is offline Senior Member

MrSkinny is offline Junior Member
    I don't know what you would call exotic but if i showed the list I have recently got from a source in Argentina I am sure you would find a few on there.
    Fenil Propianoto (In pill form)
    Methiltestosterona
    Hydroxycut (double strength) mixed with .35mcg of Triacana and 40mcg of clen in one pill from a Generic Lab here.
    Winstrol (50mg)D-Bol(30mg) in the same pill scored so it can be broken into four. (Same Tablet)
    Injectable L-Carnatine
    Efedrina (100mg per tab)
    100% Pure Efedrina Powder
    Injectable Clen
    Nandralone (50mg) Propianto (50mg) Per 1cc...
    Cialas 25mg and Viagar 50mg (same pill)
    Sort of off topic at points sorry

joevette is offline Banned
    IMO most of the exotics are nearly worthless and you'd be better off with test and tren . Some do have their place, though, but only if used at the right times. Like masteron if you have super low bodyfat is good for hardening, but just like winny you're not going to gain much muscle off it.

It's not a steroid , but since you listed it IGF-1 LR3 is an excellent addition to any cycle as well as pct and inbetween cycles. It builds muscle and tendons in ways that AAS doesn't.

Mrskinny: That's an odd company you've got there. 100mg ephedra pills and injectable clen both sound very scary.

from now on the only drugs i use r test, tren , igf and dbol /drol...and maybe some deca and slin...maybe...everything else is pretty much useless in my book..

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    IMO most of the exotics are nearly worthless and you'd be better off with test and tren. Some do have their place, though, but only if used at the right times. Like masteron if you have super low bodyfat is good for hardening, but just like winny you're not going to gain much muscle off it.

I agree. Test, tren , dbol and drol do the job for me.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Test/Tren is the base of all my cycles. Dbol and drol are used as jumpstarts. Will try some masteron in a couple months so i will see how that is.

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    Masteron is not really exotic but it's a fave of mine that some find hard to come by

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well its not a steroid but if I could get my hands on it a myotosin inhibitor. It would do stuff that nothing else can. I'm talking about going on a dbol only cycle and instead of loseing 75% of your gains you would keep about 75% of your gains. Crazy S**t and really expensive like $2000 for 1mg or 2

Mrskinny: That's an odd company you've got there. 100mg ephedra pills and injectable clen both sound very scary.
    It's not really an odd company. In South America there are Farmacia (Pharmacies) which sell commercial and generic drugs and the Druggarias (I don't even know if I spelled it correctly) You require prescription for all AAS here but my source can have pretty much anything duplicated as a generic and with the dosages pretty much to wherever you want them within reason obviously.
    I tried to get him to brew a 500mg deca and he says he cannot. He can brew anything else. He had a pill called Super XL which is a 10mg Stanozolol and 5mg D-Bol. I asked him if he could up the dosage. He came up with Super XXL 50mg of Stanozolol and 30mg of D-bol scored four ways in the same tablet(Would this be considered exotic?). Price is pretty **** good. Although when I asked on the board I got ripped on for even considering such a dangerous combo for the liver.
    Last time i checked I have seen some guys running some pretty crazy stacks and no one ripped on them. I guess i don't have enough posts yet. I just bought an Organon Sustenon myself from a Farmacia as I wanted the origonal stuff as I feel as though it would be the cleanest sust out there. Had to do some checking as the Argentina Organon's presentation is different from say....Brazil's! It checked out though all good.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Reminds me of the Doggcrapp article a few years ago "Cycles on Pennies." Everybody's off looking for some exotic compound, meanwhile guys are getting huge by shooting a few grams of test and eating their balls off. The simple stuff still works.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    test tren anavar dbol yeah thats about it

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkinny
    I tried to get him to brew a 500mg deca and he says he cannot. He can brew anything else.
    Hmm, I bet I could make 500mg/ml Deca . I've made 500mg/ml EQ before very easily and deca is nearly as long an ester as Und is.

Hmm, I bet I could make 500mg/ml Deca. I've made 500mg/ml EQ before very easily and deca is nearly as long an ester as Und is.
    I don't understand if it is so easy to make 500mg Deca wouldn't every UG Lab and their mommas be running high doses. Highest I have seen is 300mg and I am sure it is underdosed. (QV at it's finest hour) I would imagine that there are safety issues involved with going above and beyond a certain dosage. Maybe I am wrong. If you have mixed 500mg EQ I would love to cycle with it. EQ is my favourite, I love running high doses with it and have only tried Denkall and QV.
    The lab here won't make it as they cannot make products that are used for solely for animals.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    God is my exotic drug

Thread Information