Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

how much dosage for sustanon 250

okay i have about 17 amps of sustanon 250 from india by organon now what is the max dosage for sustanon i heard 500 and 750 are average now i wanna go higher what is good dosage for sus and i will shoot it eod thanks can i go up to 2000 a week bros. serious advice only the funny roid monkey is dead now it is saluu the chimpanzee.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Better get some more amps if your shooting eod...You want to run test for min 6 weeks that 20-24amp depending...So the first thing is to buy more amps...Second your cycle is crap for a guy like you...You want to bulk but your already bulked and seem to be lacking any serious weight training...My advice to you shoot 500mg a week of test get rid of the tren sus d-bol all that other crap in your cycle,because it's not going to help you do what you need to do...Do the 500mg test,250 on wed, sun twice a week...Quit taking weight gainer you don't need it!!Get some whey protein with no/low carbs and drink three shakes a day in between pure meat meals...Thats right, no carbs just a portion of meat the size of your fist..You'll be craving carbs like crazy but thats bodybuilding pushing through hard things..Do 30-45min cardio on an empty stomach in the morning and diet like this and eat like this you will look like a bodybuilder...Thats what you want right?If thats too tough for you then you should take my advice and get off juice your doing nothing except harming your body...It's that simple saluu two shots a week a multi vitamin once a day 3 meals a day of lean meat and three protein shakes/not weight gainer and a gallon or two of water a day..
    Of course you must push yourself to failure in the gym...You will be on your way to the long hard thing called being fit and looking your best...Saluu Iam being honest here
    you should not even be on juice..You should be on a good diet and training regimin...I hope your getting that you are over doing it with the AS and under-training and dieting..Read Up your getting smarter,Ived noticed that, but you have a long way to go..
    Good Luck Saluu

zuke is offline Member
    saluu, why do you want to inject 2grams a week?

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    saluu, why do you want to inject 2grams a week?
    He wants to be a roid gorrila
    BTW saluu stick to the 500mg I reccomended..Two grams test on top of everything else your taking and your diet and physical condition is a good way to end your monkey life very short...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    He wants to be a roid gorrila
    BTW saluu stick to the 500mg I reccomended..Two grams test on top of everything else your taking and your diet and physical condition is a good way to end your monkey life very short...
    2 grams? My God....there is no need for that kind of dosage saluu. That is ridiculous to say the least...I thought you were running cyp too werent you?

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    2 grams? My God....there is no need for that kind of dosage saluu. That is ridiculous to say the least...I thought you were running cyp too werent you?
    If I remeber correctly it was cyp,sus,tren and d-boll everyday and then he was going to run winni at the end of this wonderfull cycle

I thought it was sust "once in a while", 100mgs of dbol ed and cyp at 750mgs...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    If I remeber correctly it was cyp,sus,tren and d-boll everyday and then he was going to run winni at the end of this wonderfull cycle
    this is your first cycle saluu, isn't it?

He changes his mind about cycles like he does about the prez of the fan club...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    you're both wrong... he gets "about" 1000 mg of test/wk. the biggest thing is that he has to get it down. whether it's 1000 mg or 500 or 2 grams, you gotta take the same amount every week. i would go with kingkong here and go 500 mg. just follow the advice he gave you... it's perfect

Yes lets get somewhat serious here....no need for a dose like that unless you have extensive history and need to go that high for growth...but that aint you saluu. Be patient and wait for your current cycle to kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    you're both wrong... he gets "about" 1000 mg of test/wk. the biggest thing is that he has to get it down. whether it's 1000 mg or 500 or 2 grams, you gotta take the same amount every week. i would go with kingkong here and go 500 mg. just follow the advice he gave you... it's perfect
    Thank you Nutz Iam touched

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Thank you Nutz Iam touched

We gotta keep saluu breathing...He's my comic releif on this site...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Dude listen to KINGKONG thats the very best advice you can possibly get. EVERYTHING HE SAID IS ON THE MONEY. 2000mg is crazy. hard head make a soft ass. so do yourself a favor, listen to him and in a few years you can look like me.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Dude listen to KINGKONG thats the very best advice you can possibly get. EVERYTHING HE SAID IS ON THE MONEY. 2000mg is crazy. hard head make a soft ass. so do yourself a favor, listen to him and in a few years you can look like me.
    that's not you in the avatar is it? (sorry to get off-topic)

saluu is offline Banned
    good advice but i can always cut later with all this tren , tren e and winny, sustanon , test cypionate m1t , dbol , how can u cut i wanna gain mass muscle much as possible and i am diong cardio 4 times a week to keep fat down i can always cut later king kong and i agree when i cut low carb high protein no weight gainers thanks but i have already started the cycle bro. This is my 2 nd cycle im doing 1000 test a week and sustanon and cyp mixed dbol 20 mg and m1t 20mg winny ath the end 100mg ed and tren a 150 eod and twice a week tren e 500 mg a week. I belive steroids are bad for cutting my personal advice and diet and cardio are key for fat loss.

I made a big mistake i should have waited but what can you do now im on the **** now my diet is clean now i have woken up and watching everything a to z thanks guys for your help i love this forum. If you see a monkey banging paris hilton and terry hatcher at the same time and then aishwariya rai chances are it is salu the chimpanzee

Yes thats me. you could go to members picture forum and see my comp pics. an dgo to competitive bodybuilding and yo uwill see a few of my posting. I compete in 2 days (this saturday) in the JrUSA in South Carolina.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 04-14-2005 at 08:50 PM.

Yes thats me. you could go to members picture forum and see my comp pics. an dgo to competitive bodybuilding and yo uwill see a few of my posting. I compete in 2 days (this saturday in the JrUSA in South Carolina.
    Good luck with the show!

saluu is offline Banned
    mr mention what is you diet like and how much cardio do you do and yes i will listen to king kong how much you wieght and bodyfat.

How's that water bloat? Going down yet?

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    good advice but i can always cut later with all this tren , tren e and winny, sustanon , test cypionate m1t , dbol , how can u cut i wanna gain mass muscle much as possible and i am diong cardio 4 times a week to keep fat down i can always cut later king kong and i agree when i cut low carb high protein no weight gainers thanks but i have already started the cycle bro. This is my 2 nd cycle im doing 1000 test a week and sustanon and cyp mixed dbol 20 mg and m1t 20mg winny ath the end 100mg ed and tren a 150 eod and twice a week tren e 500 mg a week. I belive steroids are bad for cutting my personal advice and diet and cardio are key for fat loss.

I made a big mistake i should have waited but what can you do now im on the **** now my diet is clean now i have woken up and watching everything a to z thanks guys for your help i love this forum. If you see a monkey banging paris hilton and terry hatcher at the same time and then aishwariya rai chances are it is salu the chimpanzee
    Bro without proper diet nothing is going to cut you short of running T-3 at 1mg a day or dnp but pllllllllllease don't try either...I just think you have this false idea that cutting juice makes you thin it doesn't....

as you see that picture in the Avatar I am 176lbs, 4%BF, right now I'm 178lbs and still dropping water. have to weigh in tomorrow night at 7pm at 176lbs. diets are different I went 3 - 1 meaning 3 days all protein 1 day carbs with protein also. as I got closer to the show it went to 4 - 1 then 5 - 1. my cardio was done the same way started off 8 weeks out with 30 mins. in the morning on an empty stomach and 30 before bed the moved it up to 45mins Morning/Night then 1 hour Morning/Night.

Yes thats me. you could go to members picture forum and see my comp pics. an dgo to competitive bodybuilding and yo uwill see a few of my posting. I compete in 2 days (this saturday) in the JrUSA in South Carolina.
    Looking good brother...See saluu thats a bodybuilder...Thats HARD work..

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    good luck bro!!!

Looking good brother...See saluu thats a bodybuilder...Thats HARD work..
    Thanks Bro, the picture was 4 weeks ago and the New York City Metropolitan. I'm a little bigger and a little leaner with the same weight.
    Saluu, everything takes time and education is the KEY. no need to rush.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i bet you win home-slice. no need for luck when you look like that.

saluu is offline Banned
    that is crazy but hey juddman and king kong can i diet after the cycle and cut up bro and how much cardio 30 or more and how many times a week after im done pct i plan on going low carb and low calories diet good and really take a yr off and just cut that is the plan . Im listeining to you guys now can t diss the weightgainer now but i will go low calories and low carb after pct. i have eca to burn the fat as well bros thanks. how much cardio now and oh yeah to that bodybuilder dude what is your diet like do you eat mcdonalds once in a whle or chinese food. or burger king with choco milk 4 percent is crazy bro.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    i bet you win home-slice. no need for luck when you look like that.
    or your uncle...Iam still mad about him taking rebbeca from me..Now she's old...

saluu is offline Banned
    mr mention what is your diet like and how many hours you train in the gym how many times a week . YOu are sliced baby.and veiny as well .

How many cycles have you done saluu. This **** is starting to get aggravating. You are hitting high doses too early and a re going to regret it down the road. For an early cycle 500mg-750mg is going to yeild the same results as 1-2g's. More is not always better. More AAS means more sides, not more results. get the rest of your **** in order and then you will see that lower doses will give you the mass you want. 25lbs in a cycle is a reasonable expectation. Not 100. God **** this is getting frustrating.

saluu is offline Banned
    calories is what puts on muscle so im gonna bulk with this one king kong but trust me i got your message in my head no gear for 1 yr just cutting down to 10 percent low carb baby and eca to go with that . peace

Diet can be taken care of bro, but for now we're just trying to get the gear sorted out...I dont want to see the chimpanzee retiring early...can you tell us your cycle right now? Like map it out in full, doses and everything.

that is crazy but hey juddman and king kong can i diet after the cycle and cut up bro and how much cardio 30 or more and how many times a week after im done pct i plan on going low carb and low calories diet good and really take a yr off and just cut that is the plan . Im listeining to you guys now can t diss the weightgainer now but i will go low calories and low carb after pct. i have eca to burn the fat as well bros thanks. how much cardio now and oh yeah to that bodybuilder dude what is your diet like do you eat mcdonalds once in a whle or chinese food. or burger king with choco milk 4 percent is crazy bro.
    OMG

ECA is not a miracle drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saluu is offline Banned
    i was just joking lac i know 20 pds is respectable and im only taking 500 a week of test. No more joking now i have joked enough i just wanna learn and educate myself for a while now i have been screwing up by going high weight gainer when i should be going low carb im gonna correct that once this cycle is over bro. another question i have winny saved at the end as a hardner should i go winny alone and without test and burn fat while going low carb and cutting .

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    ECA is not a miracle drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Saluu Iam calling your mom and making her get rid of all the junk food...

His diet does not include McDonalds or Oreos I promise you. Ever heard of rice, eggs, tuna, chicken breast, skim milk, oatmeal, whole grains, etc. ****!!!

saluu is offline Banned
    i know diet and cardio but i respond well to it i lost alot of weight at one time with eca and harsh cardio and diet peace .

i was just joking lac i know 20 pds is respectable and im only taking 500 a week of test. No more joking now i have joked enough i just wanna learn and educate myself for a while now i have been screwing up by going high weight gainer when i should be going low carb im gonna correct that once this cycle is over bro. another question i have winny saved at the end as a hardner should i go winny alone and without test and burn fat while going low carb and cutting .
    Forget correcting after cycle...You need to do it tommorow!No more weight gainer for you saluu!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information